RPG: PMD Explorers of a Rainbow Paradise *STARTED, BUT ANY REGISTRATIONS ARE WELCOME*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Hi everyone

Here is my new RPG: Explorers of a Rainbow Paradise (no relation to the Rainbow Stoneship), and I will give you the storyline:

Storyline:
There is a small, thriving town where Pokemon live in harmony. However one day the local figure of authority, Gallade, found a Meditite, sitting in a corner, however the Meditite had no color on it whatsoever. Lots of times Gallade asked but he always got the same reply, "I am colorless. Who could have done it?" Since then the Pokemon of the town always lived in fear, that they would be the next ones to catch the disease. However, a band of Pokemon decided to go to the mystical Rainbow Paradise to ask the recently discovered Legendary Pokemon, Reshiram and Zekrom what they know. However, with Ho-Oh, the causer of the disease hot on their trail, the journey will be hard....

Anyway, here is the sign-up form, and I'll probably take up to 7-8 people on a first-come-first-serve basis so if you want to be in, get your spot quickly.

Pokemon:
Nickname (optional)
Moves:
Looks: (optional)
Backstory:

Ok, here is mine:

Pokemon: Riolu
Nickname: Zippy
Moves: Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Cross Chop and Dig
Looks: Has a blue bandanna on his neck
Backstory: Was raised by an abusive trainer, and taught himself to read and write. When he left, he didn't know where to go, and was found by Gallade. He then lived in Skymark Town up until this point in time.

Players:
1. Rotom-Cut
2. Snorchu
3. Aggiegwyn
4. Hatman
6. Paddy185
7. Shoyru1444
8. Computerhero
9. Culex77
10. The Flaming Ho-oh
11. Nod3
12. Kaiserchu

RE: RPG: PMD Explorers of a Rainbow Paradise

Pokemon: Elekid
Nickname (optional) : Voltage
Moves: Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Shadow Punch
Looks: (optional) Has 2 black Bands around his upper parts of arms one on each upper arm they are Black.
Backstory: Elekid got ditched by his very loyal trainer but his trainer was afraid of Elekid so then Elekid looked and wandered for days looking for his Trainer never saw him again then Elekid thought a Lucario from the back looked like his trainer he ran up to him and then the Lucario took him in as he lost a baby Riolou in a battle with someone!

- Rotom-Cut

If this plays just like a normal mystery dungeon game, then I'll join if it becomes popular.

I don't believe it. Just the other day, I thought and then dismissed the thought of starting my own PMD RPG here.

Pokemon: Tsutaaja Lvl 5
Nickname: Snorchu
Moves: At Lvl 5, knows Scratch and Leer. Learns Wrap at Lvl 7, Razor Leaf at Lvl 11, Screech at Lvl 14, Vine Whip at Lvl 19, Slam at Lvl 23, Mega Drain at Lvl 30, Sunny Day and Solar Beam at Lvl 34, Leaf Storm at Lvl 41, and Synthesis at Lvl 46.
Looks: An ordinary Tsutaaja. Still has his color.
Backstory: Hatched at the Hiun City port. Got on a ship, but it hit something and started to sink. Survived the stormy sea by riding on a plank. Washed up on the beach not too far from the affected town.

Pokemon:Torchic
Nickname (optional):Ember
Moves:Lv 10, knows Scratch, Ember, and Peck
Looks: just a normal torchic
Backstory: At the age of five, Ember was already one of the most powerful junior martial artists in the world. By 14, was able to become world champion. Then, she got cocky and said that she could even be a great trainer and catch Ho-Oh too. Instead of catching Ho-Oh, she was turned into a Torchic. Now, she is searching for Ho-Oh to change back into a human.(and to cure the disease...kind of...)

Pokemon: Cubone

Nickname (optional) Cubone

Moves: Bonemerang, Double Edge, Thunder Punch, Brick Break

Looks: (optional) Small crack on the top of its head

Backstory: Found in the desert by a trainer. The trainer cared for him and trained with him so that he could learn some of the moves that Cubone couldn't normally learn. One day, the trainer's family drove in their car with Cubone out of the pokeball. They ended up in a car crash, and everyone died except Cubone. Cubone only got a crack in his head from the crash, and, although injured, reached the outskirts of Skymark Town. Now he is considered an expert battler.

Pokemon:Sneasel
Nickname (optional)MP97
Moves:Ice Punch,Slash,Ice Shard and Faint Attack
Looks: (optional)Looks like a ordinary Sneasel but has a blue armband on the right arm
Backstory:Sneasel ran from his family cuz he lost the match vs another sneasel from that moment he trains to become stronger and take revenge.In a Stormy night while training Sneasel was hited by a lightining then Weawile took him and now he lives in a small town but he decided to go on a adventure then he meet Gallade and colorles Meditie

^That may be a good idea.

Anyway, thanks everyone for joining :]. We will need about 3 or so more people until we start.

Pokemon: Gallade
Nickname: None
Moves: Psycho cut, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Close Combat
Looks: Normal, I guess...
Backstory: I'm the Gallade authority figure. If I'm allowed to be.

BUMP.

@Rotom-Cut, Elekid can't learn Shadow Punch. Maybe you could change it to Cross Chop or something like that?

Well.... Can I switch my Pokemon then? ( If so look below )

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname (optional): Grace ( I LOVE Eevee )
Moves: Bite, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Last Resort
Looks: (optional): Green Ribbon around Stomach and 2 purples ribbons around each ear!
Backstory: Eevee was abandoned when it was born at the Cerulean Cave where Mewtwo is found! Mewtwo raised Eevee until Eevee got kidnapped by Bandits Mewtwo tried everything no luck on finding Grace! Eevee now is living in harmony in a unwater cavern under the Sea that leaves from Olivine and goes to Cinawood!

- Rotom-Cut

^That is fine.

On another note, we will probably start tomorrow, and anymore people wishing to join will still be able to join.

@Dark Sonic J, can you please fill in the form first (on the first post).

El bumpo

There will be an evil team that takes credit for everything (think Team Skull), and I have it designed:

Dusknoir (absolutely NO relation to PMD2 Dusknoir), Banette and Mismagius. Their name is Team Horrid.

There will also be other teams coming in and out of the storyline, but they will probably be teams from PMD2 (if anyone has any suggestions for teams, feel free to post them and I will make a list of them). Anyway, we start! :D

*Zippy walks over to the Job Bulletin Board*
*Picks a job*
"Hmm.... Rescue Dragonair from Mt. Travail? Piece of cake."

<Team HydroBoil - Mudkip, Torchic, Gligar, Lanturn>

Snorchu stared at the Job Bulletin Board. The only dungeon he had been to thus far has been Beach Cave, and despite it being inhabited only by Water-type Pokemon, it was a nightmarish challenge.

The easiest job there was from a place called Tranquil Pond. It was a C-ranked mission: "I need a Cheri Berry!" Snorchu sighed.

"I guess I won't be doing much of anything today," he moaned. "If only we fifth-generation Pokemon were not so weak..."

Okay, I admit, that was a bit of a cheap shot, but you have to admit that it's true.

Cubone(me:p) goes to the bulletin board and picks a job in the Shock Fields saying "Rescue me on 4F!" and the reward was a Brown Gummi. Cubone goes in with one of his only friends in the village, Houndour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back