• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Royalty (nidoking & nidoqueen)

Avacado

See you space cowboy...
3-3-3 Nidoking 2 TR 1 RR
2-2-2 Nidoqueen RR
3 Spiritomb
1 Crobat G
1 Unown Q
2 Uxie

3 Collector
3 Bebe
2 Seeker
1 Twins
1 Black Belt
3 Cyrus
3 BTS
3 Candy
2 Warp Point
2 Expert Belt
1 Palmer's

4 DCE
7 Fighting
3 Psychic

Start sableye and try and set up king and queen asap. reason i dont run a spiritomb-only start is because i want to use trainers and dont want to be trainer locked. I run one because it helps with evolution. Crobat G because extra damage is nice for 120 even though i know the secret number is 110 (venomous horn 80 + ebelt 20 + poison 10 = 110)

any help and advice is welcomed.

Hmmm, it seems a good deck for me. My only advice: use only 1 starter. Sableye and Spiritomb are great starters, but, in my opinion, for this deck you'll find more useful spiritomb.

It does seem like a good build. I agree with the Spiritomb start. That way you'll be able to get a head start on your set-up while you slow down most every other deck you'd play against.(especially SPs; score) Then when 'Tomb gets knocked out you can finish your set up quickly (with all those trainers you collected for your first few turns) and start tearin' it up with 'King.

I would hate to see this manage to get set up on my opponent's side of the table.

I used to run nidoking. I like it for how itbeats vilegar so easily. Imagine this scenario: You have a RR Nidoking on bench, nidoking tr active, and you are fighting a Vilegar deck with a gengar sf active. You don't need to worry about fainting spell. as long as nidoking has a belt on, you can kill it in one shot and not bother about fainting spell.

80+20(belt)+10(poson)=110

Suprisingly, that is the magic number for most sp lv.x's (Luxray GL, Blaziken FB)

I would change it to this:
-2 Sableye
-1 Crobat G
-3 Poke turn
-1 Uxie (you need space for nidoqueens)

-7 cards

+3 spiritomb
+1 Nidoking RR
+1-1-1 Nidoqueen RR
+7 cards

I'm not sure about taking out a Uxie. During his first couple of turns it'd be nice to have for drawing power while he's under the trainer lock.

I'll add a full spiritomb see how it goes but ill keep the crobat G and lose the poketurns just because it has helped. and try an rr king, so...

-3 Poke turn
-2 Sableye
-1 Nido king TR

+1 Nidoking RR
+2 Spiritomb
+1-1-1 Queen

thanks guys!

Back