lol get it pidgy and rattata in route 1

3-3-3 Pidgeot TM (or CL)
3-3 Raticate UD
Spirit tomb

3 Lost remover
4 rarecandies

4{C}{C}
3 rescue

anyway, get pidgeot out quick with a DCE (and maybe E-belt). do a 20 damage and keep them from using attacks by increasing their attack cost by{C}{C}. after they have half HP left free retreat to raticate to 1 energy 10x damage counters already on them. usually people have special energies(like a pesky DCE), a quick free retreat back to raticate to do 30 and discard a special energy. Lost remover help here too.

PRO, Stops gyrados, nobody thinks of an energy lock so their not prepared. and All pokes are colorless and have room for good techs.

CON, effect does not stick if they switch.

Help/Ideas? i need any retreat stopper, and a backup plan (like vs. yawnmega)

Please remember to include card scans when looking for combos/ideas. Thanks! ~Gliscor

Pidgeot [TM]
Raticate (UD)

The main problem with this combo is Warp Energy+Seeker. Going to the Bench does get rid of the effect, and Gyarados is highly known to play this combo, so it doesn't work as effectively as you might think.

There is Vileplume UD to stop Switch, Warp Point, and Super Scoop Up though. It works great with Spiritomb as well.

dmaster out.

im thinking,
4-3-4 pidgeot
4-2-2/2 vileplume/bellosom UD
4 spirit tomb.
1-1 dugtrio (unless its stackable? 2-2)
2 Q
29(31) pokemon

4 candies
2 E-belts
4 Lost removers
3 collecters
3 bebes search
2 Broken Time space
16 trainers

3 grass
4 rescue
4 DCE
11 energies

58/60 cards

If im trainer locking, lost remover and rare candies will be difficult to play with :/. i might as well lean towards grass its my main type other than colorless, should i include that dugtrio that puts 2 damages when they switch? is it stackable?...

Poke-Body, "If your opponet's Active pokemon retreats, put 2 damage counters on that pokemon."

Bellosom is in because, the way i see it, it makes pidgeot more tankish with a belt (140 HP). and they will end up using lower energy cost attacks, which are genrally weaker = easier healing. raticate isnt worth the trouble. then again the other vileplume with disturbing pollen can lock up lost zoners, add a rainow energy= sleep and poison.

-im going to copy this and send it to the deck garage

if you play victreebel Tm or vileplume you can eitehr stop them from retreating or stop them from using retreating trainers.

You should put some basic energy in it or you won't touch a Scizor prime deck.
Red armor is a pretty annoying pokebody.
I think that you should run a tank of your choice.
Run that type's energy and your Scizor problem will be taken care of.:D

Back