• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Room for Terrakion in ZekEels

Infinity

Soccer Mom
4-3 Eelektrik NV 38-NV 40
2 Mewtwo EX
2 Zekrom
1 Tornadus EX
1 Smeargle
1 Raikou EX
1 Thundurus

3 Juniper
1 Eviolite
3 Catcher
4 PONT
4 Junk Arm
2 Level Ball
4 Dual Ball
3 N
1 Super Rod
2 Switch
2 Random Receiver
2 SAB
1 Ultra Ball

9 Lightning
4 DCE

I don't need help for anything else, just help finding room for:
2 Terrakion
3 Fighting
2 PlusPower

I can take out:
2 DCE
1 Mewtwo
1 Random Receiver

But, I can't find room for the other things.

Since you play Smeargle, you might want to consider changing the Dual Ball to Pokemon Collector and the Random Receiver to Pokegear is a smart play. In that case, you can get Smeargle and a strong bench without worrying about how sturdy your field is. You could even play 3 Collector and add room in there. You can take out a Tynamo if you feel that it's safe to do. For the 3 Fighting Energy, I'd recommend you take out 1 Double Colorless Energy and 2 Lightning Energy and maybe focus a more on Thundurus as a starter to get Lightning Energy in the discard pile. Raikou EX would be okay to take out for a Thundurus, as the Terrakion or Thundurus, with the addition of PlusPower, and Pokemon Catcher would be an effective anti-Eelektrik technique that doesn't risk an extra prize. Eviolite is able to be taken out in favor of your other cards. Other than those suggestions, I can't see anything else that's easy to remove from the deck. It's a solid list.

~L_X_F

Back