Rise Of Darkrai in theatres?!

Do you wan't Rise of Darkrai to be in theatres?

• Total voters

Moneyking63

King of the Waters
Today while watching the cartoon network special of pokemon Diamond and Pearl, the special ended with a clip of Rise of Darkrai. When the host of announced the clip he said "Catch the Rise of Darkrai here on cartoon network months before its in theatres!" So, is this proof rise of darkrai will be in theatres or is it just a ploy to get us to watch cartoon network?

WPM has an opinion

BREAKING NEWS: This was JUST said 10 seconds ago on Cartoon Network, right after the three-episode marathon ended: "And be sure to catch 'The Rise of Darkrai' months before it plays in theatres!" POKEMON IS GOING TO BE IN THEATERS AGAIN!!

Looks like he beat me to the punch! I don't know how I feel about this, so new topic, Do we like rise of darkrai in theatres or is it just not needed?

Not not to be too blunt, but all the advanced gneration movies, with the exception of #8, all sucked!

I think they use different animators for the movies than they do the anime episodes. In the preview clips Dawn (mostly Dawn) and everyone else look completely different

I agree sestoma, Manaphy needed more action, good plot just needed more flare! Hopefully this one will make alot more then 42 mil! We will see though, we will see!

I don't see a big difference, but it was too quick of a clip for me to study it:p

OMG! I can't believe it this is going to be the main talk everyone if you want to join the anime club go there the disscusion will be hiuge! And once again OMG!

I will laugh if it ends up making on that top five money-making movie thing.(No idea what it's called, living in the country is starting to fry my brain!!) A lot of people who say Pokemon is dead will have a nice surprise.

Man, if Pokemon was in theaters again I would be first in line!! every day ... It'll pri be a case of "Select Cities" and we won't get anywhere near where I live ... always my luck...

That's true it may only show in certain places, i don;t think we have any details yet so we will just have to wait and see!

So do you think that it will go in theatres anywhere else? Like the UK and Ireland?(OH YEAH!)

Back