Rise Against

Lenny

its back boys and girls
Rise Against is a band. I was introduced to this amazing band by no other than Galefail ;). Ever since I began listening to them, I just couldn't stop. I don't know what was so different about them, but I've been noticing that it is the only music I've been listening to.

Are there are other Rise Against fans out there? And please, if you don't like the band, refrain from saying unneeded comments. But saying you don't like them with an intelligent explanation is surely accepted =D

For starters that never heard of this band, here are a couple of their songs:

Savior
Prayer of the Refugee
Behind Closed Doors

These are only some of there songs (my favorites, actually). If you want to look into them more, Google'ing them or Youtube'ing them wouldn't hurt.

Yeah, I also like Ris Against, they rock! Savior is my favourite song, Hero of War aso r0xx!

I like this band and their music. Savior is one of my favorite songs.

dmaster out.

Surprisingly I haven't heard of those three songs you've listed, but I do enjoy Appeal to Reason and Re-Education. Both are great songs by Rise Against.

I don't really like Hero of War much. It doesn't do it for me. Savior is epic, yeah :D. Re-Education is also great. I used to be hooked to it, listening to it over and over again. Appeal to Reason is my favorite out of all of their albums, though.

Rise Against is amazing and writes some of the best political-punk music I've ever heard. Their latest album "Appeal to Reason" is one of my favorite albums, and my favorite song of that album is Re-Education (Through Labor). All the ones I've listened to in favorite order are:

Re-Education (Through Labor)
Savior
Prayer of the Refugee
Collapse (Post-Amerika)
Behind Closed Doors
The Good Left Undone

I love Rise Against, their music and albums are amazing. I definetly like Appeal to Reason the most though. Savior <33333

I love how the only songs everybody lists are singles that get airplay.
Here are some you should check out:
-Drones
-Injection
-From Heads Unworthy
-Entertainment
-Paper Wings
-Kotov Syndrome
-Dancing For Rain
-Bricks
-The Strength To Go On

Yeah, they are a great band. The older stuff is WAY better though. Search "Like the Angel" and "Voices off Camera" Those two are thier best songs IMO, and both of the album "Revolutions Per Minute" I also like the albums Appeal to Reason and Siren Song of Counter Culture, however I necer got into The Sufferer and the Witness. But reall, check Like the Angel, you'll love it.

S'ok. I prefer A Day to Remember/ two heavier bands Killswitch Engage and Trivium meh. But I do like Prayer of a Refugee

Back