• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ReuYanPerior

turtwig91

Turtwig Master
This is a really fun deck I built. It wins at least 4 out of every 5 battles

Pokemon: 20

3 Smeargle HGSS or CoL
2-2 Yanmega Prime
3-2-1 Reuniclus
3-2-2 Serperior (Royal Heal)

T/S/S:27

2 BTS
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Professor Juniper
2 PONT
2 PETM
3 Judge
3 Copycat
3 Pokemon Communication
4 PlusPower
4 Poke Ball

Energy: 13

2 Rescue Energy
5 {P}
6 {G}

Strategy: This one is fairly simple. Get out Yanmega Prime as a heavy hitter or sniper. Get out both Serperiors (if possible) and Reuniclus use damage swap and royal heal to completely heal every turn. Smeargle is the main starter whenever possible.

-1 Grass Energy
-2 Petm
-2 Copycat
-4 Plus Power

+4 PokeDrawer+
+3 Rare Candy
+1 Luxury Ball
+1 BTS

This will help you get out the Serperiors and Reuniclus' MUCH faster ;)

Flaming.... he might be trying to go HGSS-on except for the bts..

But anyways are you going to attack with rueniclus? If not then take out 5 phsycic energy and add in 5 grass!

PokePhenom said:

But anyways are you going to attack with rueniclus? If not then take out 5 phsycic energy and add in 5 grass!

yeah there should be no reason to be attacking with reuniclus. you don't even need to add 5 more grass energies thanks to yanmega's free attack. I'd take out the 5 psychic, and add in just 2 more grass energies and 3 rare candies to help with getting your stage 2's up faster, and still keeping it almost completely HGSS-on so you'd only have to switch out bts when the rotation hits, which would mean another rare candy and another judge

Ghost Bear said:
PokePhenom said:

yeah there should be no reason to be attacking with reuniclus. you don't even need to add 5 more grass energies thanks to yanmega's free attack. I'd take out the 5 psychic, and add in just 2 more grass energies and 3 rare candies to help with getting your stage 2's up faster, and still keeping it almost completely HGSS-on so you'd only have to switch out bts when the rotation hits, which would mean another rare candy and another judge

Actually believe it or not I do use Reuniclus as an attacker. It works wonders against Machamp. but most of the time i just use it to move the damage and heal with Serperior.

Back