• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Reuniclus/Vileplume and EXs

You could test and see how fast you can get them out and about cofagrigous I'm not sure. Its interesting. Since you have regigigas you can stock up damage and then heal it while scoring a KO

^ 400 post!

Yes. But would it affect Mewtwo more since cofagrigous is psychic? Cofagrigous is more for end of game KOs or when they don't have anything for backup.

If you mean weakness then I don't think so because you are dropping damage

I'm considering adding Pokemon Center. Would that help? And would cofagrigous help kind of as a late game attacker?

I think Pokemon Center could work ok. It helps to get rid of some unnecessary damage but that is why you have Hustle Step Bellosum, so your opponent doesn't get to use Pokemon Center.

Well yes but if the opponent hits for 150 or something every time if they run reshi[ex] or zekrom EX it would be nice for something to help get rid of more damage counters so it doesn't build up. It has its pros and cons.

Yeah but it only heals an extra 20 damage each turn in exchange for letting your opponent get access to some healing.

So its a no? Should I add cofagrigous in the place of some pokemon or not? And what pokemon should I remove or change?

You can test and see what you like. If you do you'll have to add rainbows though.

Yeah, maybe terrakion and some fighting if you want, reshi EX can ko magnezones if you KO them before they KO you

Okay, I understand what kinda deck this is now. Hmm... Maybe you'll wanna add a few more energies? Also like VictiniMan, in this kinda deck, your gonna want all 4 Uncommon Candies. Go ahead and take one of each Stage 1 in this deck. Also, I don't understand why MewtwoEX and ShayminEX are in here. Maybe you could take them out for X2 Cilan? (Incase you need some energy) And also a Heavy Ball for Reshiram?

Mewtwo EX is for a counter against Mewtwo decks, and shaymin is a finisher after they KO some of the pokemon. I don't really think all 4 candies are necessary because vileplume will be setup first, but then rare candies will pretty much be useless. I might also make Regigigas my main attacker, but I am uncertain. Most of the energy in this deck are specials except for the fire, so cilan won't really work. Getting out energies will usually not be a problem because of Sage's Pont and N. Collector already takes care of reshiram EX and all the basics.

also edit

Jirachi said:
Most of the energy in this deck are specials except for the fire, so cilan won't really work.

Darn. Forgot about that. WHY CILAN!? WHY U GIVE US NOTHING SPECIAL!?!?!?

Even though Shaymin IS a finisher, I still don't think that it should be put in here. Well, wait a minute. I geuss it could be a good saver if something goes wrong, but that's still very unlikely to happen. :)

Back