• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Reshiram/Emboar/Reshiram EX w/ Ninetales

RE: reshinine

Draw power is key. Ninetales is very helpful, but drawing 3 cards isn't enough to keep you going the whole game.

Plus, drawing power is what helps you setup your pokemon including ninetails and helps immensely with refreshing your hand when you have a dead hand.

yes thats why i run 2 pont and 1 juniper and once i get collctor or communication i can set up any way the problem with pont or juniper is if you have a relly good or even a good hand you dont want to lose it if you have a bad hand then fine its great another problem is there supporters and i run enough of them as it is i may consider a third pont for concistance but id rather be getting an extra 3 cards with ninetails than replacing my intier hand.

I think the lack of consistency your'e talking about comes from the low amount of Hand-Refresh, therefore:

-1 Reshiram (You probably won't need all 4 as you also have the EX)
-2 Reshiram EX (Once three are KO'd you've lost so the fourth is redundant anyway. And the third isn't really needed as you have the normal Reshiram too.)
-1 Seeker (Is just unnecessary)
-1 Energy Retrieval (10 Fire + 3 Retrieval + 2 Fisherman is probably enough energy to last a game)
+2 PONT
+1 Juniper

Also you defiantly need at least one more collecter and about 3 Junk Arm, simply as they are staples in almost all decks.
Hope I helped!

Please add the names of your main attackers to the title of your thread. Thanks.

i would say the seeker and retreival for 2 junk arms and maybe a reshiram for a pont maybe not quite sure

Back