• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ReshiPhlosion

Blastagator

Kingdra Player!
After running a pretty fail ReshiPhlosion deck for a little while, I thought I might want to try it once more.

4 Reshiram BW
4-2-4 Typhlosion Prime HS
1 Cleffa HS

4 Rare Candy
4 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Rocky Helmet
2 Pokemon Catcher
1 Pokegear 3.0
1 Super Rod
4 Sage's Training
3 Professor Juniper
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Engineer's Adjusments
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Professor Elm's Training Method

10 Fire Energy
2 Rescue Energy

Want to find a place for a 1-1-1 Kingdra Prime line if any and a Judge/N.

Hmm, personally I'd take out the revives all together. Between Rescue Energy and Super Rod, I think you'll be fine with Reshirams. Trade them from Pokemon Communications to pull out your evolutions quicker.

I'm more used to the Kingdra Variant now and I can PM you a list if you want. But, since I'm used to it, I think 1 less Juniper and Sage's swapped for another Collector and PONT would probably be best.

I'm not too sold on Eviolite in Reshiram, but I haven't tested it so I wouldn't know.

Yeah, Eviolite on Reshiram in ReshiPhlosion wasn't such a good idea, so I am switching them to Rocky Helmets.
Could you please PM me your deck? It would help me a lot.

Back