Releasing It (i.E. getting SF Gengar for only £0.40!) *UPDATED*

M!ster GrassDark

Awkward turtle
Here is the website where I "snobbishly" didn't tell anyone after boasting about it. As you will notice, it can turn out to be very cheap:

- commmons as little as 10p/15p
- uncommons as little as 15p/20p
- rares as little as 40p (inc. SF Gengar which is where I got it from :D)
- holos as little as £1.20

- energies for as little as 10p too!

What does everyone (in the UK) think? Much better than eBay?

> http://www.thetradingcardshop.co.uk

IMPORTANT UPDATE: To those of you complaining about stock, Gengar SF and Rare Candy GE are in stock right now for 40p/60p ( http://www.thetradingcardshop.co.uk/gengar-lv43--rare-non-holographic-pokemon-card-18100-2893-p.asp )! I just want to quickly reittirate that stock on this website does fluctuate frequently - keep checking daily.

RE: Releasing the Hold

Uh, I wish they accepted dollars, or that I had enough Euros left from when I lived in France...:(

RE: Releasing the Hold

Thank you for sharing lol
I was going to buy alot of commons that i needed from that site until I found out that it would cost about $8-US to ship it. I'm sure people in the UK will benefit, though.

RE: Releasing It (i.E. getting SF Gengar for only £0.40!)

not that great of a site as most items aren't in stock, they have no gengars, and no RH gastly/horsea :/

RE: Releasing It (I.E. getting SF Gengar for only £0.40!)

grrrh, i find so many sites with uxies for like 3 bucks, but they're allways sold out. bu a nice shop, overall

RE: Releasing It (i.E. getting SF Gengar for only £0.40!)

red blastoise said:
not that great of a site as most items aren't in stock, they have no gengars, and no RH gastly/horsea :/

Most items? Not necessarily with the new D&P and Platinum series, only the very major ones in demand (such as Gengar and Machamp). Basically as soon as new techs are established through future releases, quickly purchase them off this website for a bargain - whether building a deck or collecting a set. I especially like the the fact it has energy cards, sites rarely sell them.

Back