• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Regigigas/Garbador - Garbage Truck

Avacado

See you space cowboy...
82-regigigas-ex.jpg
54-garbodor.jpg

92-crushing-hammer.gif
95-hooligans-jim-and-cas.gif
94-enhanced-hammer.gif
91-eviolite.gif

I've been thinking of a deck to make with the new garbador and everytime i thought i had a good idea i realized, "oh yeah garbador stops MY pokemons abilities too." i thought to pair him with some heavy hitting tanking (non abilitiy) Ex's like regigas and registeel, high hp pokemon that can last (unlike fragile zebstrikas). The deck is too disrupt and slow down with garbotoxin, crushing hammer or enhanced, catcher, and, i know its crazy, even a copy or two of the hooligans. The tools would be eviolite and rescue scarf, eviolite for my attackers and rescue for my garbadors which will be catchered asap.

I chose regigigas cause hes beefy and gets stronger as he's about to get knocked out, registeel for the same, nice tank with second attack, resistance to psychic and eviolite (and hopefully sp. metals will come back). Other pokemons i thought of is adding 2 terrakion and a mewtwo ex since i plan on running blend and dce.

Now the issue im having is, fiting everything i want like tools and hammers and overall consistency, here my list so far

3 registeel ex
2 tornadus
1 tornadus ex
1shaymin ex
1 Terrakion ex
3-3 garbador

34 heavy ball
4 Catcher
3 rescue scarf
3 eviolite
3 Crushing
2 Enhanced
2 Hooligans
4 Juniper
4 N
3 cheren
3 Switch

4 dce
4prism
4 Metal

= 57 so far

so i got 3 spots to diddle with, i was thinking of changing numbers maybe adding an emolga? Switch would be swell too....

obvious issues with the deck are if it actually works well (havent tested), no real synergy, I'm using mostly ex's, and i cant heal my ex's like kilinkllang decks.

tell me what you think guys, is it ok, decent, good or all just "garbage'? ;) thnx

I like the deck but i think you should add in a groundon EX instead of 2 terrakions. Also I think you should add in another juniper so these are my changes i would make:
-2 Terrakion
+1 Groudon EX
+1 juniper
overall nice deck, ooh and btw
Crushing enhanced hooligans
for some reason it cracks me up

The {DRG} are coming **tune of bed intruder plays**

Avacado said:
82-regigigas-ex.jpg
54-garbodor.jpg

92-crushing-hammer.gif
95-hooligans-jim-and-cas.gif
94-enhanced-hammer.gif
91-eviolite.gif

I've been thinking of a deck to make with the new garbador and everytime i thought i had a good idea i realized, "oh yeah garbador stops MY pokemons abilities too." i thought to pair him with some heavy hitting tanking (non abilitiy) Ex's like regigas and registeel, high hp pokemon that can last (unlike fragile zebstrikas). The deck is too disrupt and slow down with garbotoxin, crushing hammer or enhanced, catcher, and, i know its crazy, even a copy or two of the hooligans. The tools would be eviolite and rescue scarf, eviolite for my attackers and rescue for my garbadors which will be catchered asap.

I chose regigigas cause hes beefy and gets stronger as he's about to get knocked out, registeel for the same, nice tank with second attack, resistance to psychic and eviolite (and hopefully sp. metals will come back). Other pokemons i thought of is adding 2 terrakion and a mewtwo ex since i plan on running blend and dce.

Now the issue im having is, fiting everything i want like tools and hammers and overall consistency, here my list so far

3 regigas ex ( too much?)
2 registeel ex
2 mewtwo ex (1 or 2?)
2 terrakion
3-2 garbador

4 heavy ball
4 Catcher
3 rescue scarf
3 eviolite
3 Crushing
2 Enhanced
1 Hooligans (or 2?)
3 Juniper
4 N
3 Bianca
1 Super rod

4 DCE
4 Blend water lightning metal fighting
4 Metal

= 57 so far

so i got 3 spots to diddle with, i was thinking of changing numbers maybe adding an emolga? Switch would be swell too....

obvious issues with the deck are if it actually works well (havent tested), no real synergy, I'm using mostly ex's, and i cant heal my ex's like kilinkllang decks.

tell me what you think guys, is it ok, decent, good or all just "garbage'? ;) thnx

Nice deck your using cards that no one would fathom using, I am in the middle of posting up my Tornadus EX Garbodor deck list.

With this deck i am using Big Cloak instead of Evolite because it helps my EX Pokemon and Garbodor. Evolite does not help Garbodor.

Back