Red or Green under your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Under your name whenever you post, it either shows red, green, or gray. I understand that this must be some kind of reputation, but for what? When I go to my user CP, I have 3 strange posts: 2 green and 1 red. When I click on them, it brings me to posts of mine. Is this when someone reports you? Do I get green marks when I'm reported for a good deed, and red when it's a bad one? A little help here?

well, we used to be able to give positive and negative reputation points by clicking on to + and - which where located next to the square. you could type an anonymous message together with the rep and the receiver would know why he got a pos/neg reputation, I'm really sad that WPM deleted that

yeah, I posted this to WPM already, but he seemed to didn't care or didn't want to read my long post :D

BTW, if you look at some of my post, you'll notice that I've been complaining because someone gave me a meaningless neg rep point.

to WPM: please bring back the rep points :(

:D, well, he read the thread about the mentioning about PB in Pokémon world, so he must read them sometimes
PS: that PM got me on the main page :D

WPM took away the system because he didn't like the idea of people giving rep to others for bad reasons. Although it's somewhat of a shame, since all the people who were last on red are going to be stuck there, at least for now... :p

That was a bummer. I loved the rep point system...

Maybe what WPM should do is hadle rep like this: Some forums have made it so only mods can give rep to people for doing something good or take it away for rule breaking. This way you can tell if someone is really breaking the rules or it's just someone with nothing better to do than give people bad rep for no reason...

Personally I don't use it because it is just a waist of time for me.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back