• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Rayquaza EX / Seismitoad EX / Shaymin EX

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Pokemon:
  • 3 Rayquaza EX (ROS 75)
  • 3 M Rayquaza EX (ROS 76)
  • 2 Seismitoad EX
  • 2 Shaymin EX (ROS)
  • 1 Vulpix (PRC)
  • 1 Ninetales (PRC)
  • 2 Swablu (ROS)
  • 2 Altaria (ROS)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 3 Rayquaza Spirit Link
  • 3 Sky Field
  • 3 Mega Turbo
  • 2 Acro Bike
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Shauna
  • 2 Sacred Ash
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Battle Compressor
  • 1 Winona
Energy:
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 7 Water Energy
Strategy:

The strategy of this deck is the same as any other (C) Rayquaza EX decks. Get as many Pokemon onto the bench as possible and swing with M Rayquaza EX. You can use Sacred Ash to pull things from the discard in order to refill your bench when need be. Seismitoad EX is in there for multiple reasons, such as: bench filler, cheap back-up attacker, and stalling if the deck doesn't set up fast enough for some reason. The Altaria line is there for a non-EX attacker and to deal with the weakness to lightning types like Raichu. Shaymin EX is obviously there for its ability.

Notes:

I've been running this deck for about a month and a half to two months (along with an Expanded variation) and it has been working rather well, with some odd problem against Primal Groudon EX. The deck has done rather well against all other opponents, even though I haven't seen an incredibly large variety. Any ideas are welcome, as I'm not sure what kind of decks can/will pop up with the new XY-on format! Thank you all! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back