• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Raticate / Forretress / Swellow

4te

Aspiring Trainer
I am a seasoned player. This is a deck that I built on a whim and didn'tt plan to use officially but to my surprise, it is strong and consistent during my meta testings at League. Victories include 3 Blastroise/Keldeo, 1 TDK , 2 Yveltal/Darkrai, 1 Yveltal/Garbodor, and 2 Rayboar. I have not faced against Genesect with this deck as of now.

I'm still improving the list and any criticism is welcome.

Pokemon:

• 4 Rattata PLF
    4 Raticate BDC
    3-3 Forretress FLF
    2-2 Milotic FLF
    1-1 Swellow XY (optional)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 2 Pokemon Fan Club
    2 Skyla
    3 Professor Juniper
    1 N
    1 Lysandre
    1 Professor's Letter
    3 Hypnotoxic Laser
    2 Rescue Scarf (optional)
    4 Level Ball
    2 Ultra Ball
    1 Sacred Ash
    1 Devolution Spray (optional)
    2 Random Receiver
    1 Startling Megaphone
    1 Computer Search / Dowsing Machine
Energy:

• 3 DCE
    9 Any Basic Energy

Strategy:
The deck simply uses Raticate's Super fang to bring your opponents Active Pokemon down to 10HP paired up with a lasers to knockout Pokemon between turns and Forretress during the next turn.

105-raticate.jpg

60-forretress.jpg

103-swellow.jpg

RE: Raticate

Instead of raticate I would recommend using gourgeist. It has more HP and a lower energy requirement to do essentially the same attack.

Back