Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Grass Knot
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Greninja is here as a fast special sweeper, and this is his standard set if you don't have HP fire. With his ability he can change his type and force the opponent to have to predict the move and counter it. This ability keeps the opponent guessing and can cause them to misplay. The downside to this is that everyone who has ever used Greninja competitively can easily predict his next moves. In the speed tie (Greninja vs Greninja) whichever one moves first will more than likely kill the other.

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Spikes
- Spiky Shield

Chesnaught is my physical wall. He can easily wall Azumarill(and other physical attackers like Aegislash, Scrafty, Crawdaunt, and Bisharp) with its high defense, even play rough usually does 1/3, and with Spiky Shield the Azumarill takes recoil from attacking. Spikes sets up easily because Chesnaught can take many hits and then use Synthesis to heal off the damage. Leech Seed causes a lot of things to switch out because they don't want to have me taking health from them.

Scolipede @ Sitrus Berry/black sludge
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Iron Defense

Soclipede is here for Baton Passing into my physical sweeper (Drapion). Iron Defense seems like a strange choice but paired with Drapion's Assault Vest he becomes bulky in both defenses and it takes a lot to kill him. Swords dance is to help with Drapion's sweeping capabilities. If i can pass a Substitute off to Drapion he becomes harder to take down. The ability of Speed Boost helps greatly. Maxing out Atk, Def, and Speed then Baton passing to Drapion makes him incredibly hard to take down, and extremely powerful.

Drapion @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake
- Cross Poison
- Night Slash

Drapion is meant to be my physical sweeper. Moves like Cross Poison and Night Slash have a high critical hit ratio (they also have STAB), paired with sniper makes it have 2x damage(correct me if I'm wrong). Plus his typing makes fairy damage neutral. Drapion's only weakness is ground which is the reason he has Aqua Tail(It also can check Talonflame). Earthquake is here because there are a lot of electric , rock and fire types running arlund I chose Assault Vest because Scolipede is going to pass over Def but if i run into a Special Attacker then I can't take a hit too well, Max SDef EVs and Assault Vest make up for the boost he can't get from Scolipede so that he can wall a lot of things. Max Atk and Speed Allows him to out speed sooo many things and take them out.

Venusaur @ Big Root
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb

Venusaur is here to do the same as Chesnaught but Venusaur actually has damaging moves. Sludge Bomb takes out Fairys and Giga Drain helps it heal more. Big root is so I get more health back from Giga Drain and Leech Seed. Synthesis is here as a faster way to heal if i need it. Chlorophyll is here because of the next guy.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Solar Beam
- Roost

He is the mega on my team because he helps my Venusaur and Chesnaught's synthesis, and triggers Venusaur's chlorophyll. Since he has Drought that makes Solar Beam a one turn move. Fire Blast gets STAB and sun's power up so it can deal quite a lot of damage. Dragon pulse is here to try and take down dragons the opponent has or at least wear down their health.

Let me know what you think about it and what I could do to make it better

I don't have much but here it goes.

You can't decide on Sitrus Berry or Black Slugde as far as I could tell, Go for a Sitrus Berry, as you are setting up for your Drapion, you will be taking quite a few hits before you're finished setting up, so Leftovers would seem like a good idea, but it only heals off like 5%, and it is more for Pokemon like Aegislash and Walls who are meant to stay in the field for a long duration of the battle, but as Scolipede is only going to be in the field for like 3-4 turns, Leftovers won't do much of a difference, Sitrus Berry would heal like 15-30% of your health in one go, which is what you will need to stay in that little bit longer, in my opinion. I may be proven wrong but it's what I think is the better choice in this situation.

On Venosaur you said that it has 4Attack EV's, and you do not have any physical moves, so it confused me at first. Just saying that there is an error.

That's pretty much it, hope I helped!

UltimateInferno said:
I don't have much but here it goes.

You can't decide on Sitrus Berry or Black Slugde as far as I could tell, Go for a Sitrus Berry, as you are setting up for your Drapion, you will be taking quite a few hits before you're finished setting up, so Leftovers would seem like a good idea, but it only heals off like 5%, and it is more for Pokemon like Aegislash and Walls who are meant to stay in the field for a long duration of the battle, but as Scolipede is only going to be in the field for like 3-4 turns, Leftovers won't do much of a difference, Sitrus Berry would heal like 15-30% of your health in one go, which is what you will need to stay in that little bit longer, in my opinion. I may be proven wrong but it's what I think is the better choice in this situation.

On Venosaur you said that it has 4Attack EV's, and you do not have any physical moves, so it confused me at first. Just saying that there is an error.

That's pretty much it, hope I helped!
Thanks for the feedback as for the Venusaur it was a typo and i will fix that right away, and for Scolipede I was more leniant to sitrus berry but I liked that leftovers would be every turn.
Was there anything else you saw that should be changed?

Not as far as I could tell, but on my Greninja I run Surf instead of Hydro Pump because of the higher accuracy,as the game doesnt go to your favour when you really need a hydro pump, and then you miss and it could sometimes cost you the match.

You could try Protect and Focus Sash on Scolipede instead of the Berry and Substitute. Scolipede is rather fast, true, but it's not very bulky with 252 HP, and anything that outspeeds you can KO or damage for significant amounts. Talonflame in particular destroys you. I suggest you consider the above, as you don't want to lose Scolipede early.

Chaos Jackal said:
You could try Protect and Focus Sash on Scolipede instead of the Berry and Substitute. Scolipede is rather fast, true, but it's not very bulky with 252 HP, and anything that outspeeds you can KO or damage for significant amounts. Talonflame in particular destroys you. I suggest you consider the above, as you don't want to lose Scolipede early.
I tried both of them but I didn't like them. Protect didn't find much use, and Focus Sash was pointless because I usually double switch in the Scolipede by using fear. (they have Talonflame I send in Greninja which forces them to switch and I switch at the same time into Scolipede.) and that allows me to get a free Iron Defense or Substitute.
Were there any other notable problems?

Wait, how can you switch Greninja in Talonflame? There's no way Talonflame can't 2HKO such a frail Pokemon.

I may have missed something, but where does Charizard have drought? Solar Power =/= Drought, just powers up Sp.Atk in Sunlight, making Solarbeam still a 2 turn attack, and Synthesis only 50%...? Mega Houndoom shares this ability.

Edit: NVM, Hidden is Solar Power, Mega is Drought. Got it.

Back