rare candy vs 4-3-2

1) Who runs a 4-3-2 line?? Running a 3-2-3 line makes alot more sence, and gives you an extra slot. Heck, a 3-3-3 line makes more sence then a 4-3-2.
2) Candy is the play for 80-90% of all stage 2 lines, with exceptions in the forms of empoleon, golem, ect. Cards with amazing stage 1 lines or high energy costs. Even then, most deck lists will run a few candies with them.

you guys are narrow minded just because rare candy is all cool dousn't mean it's the best thing to use every time for every pokemon

dragon master112 said:
you guys are narrow minded just because rare candy is all cool dousn't mean it's the best thing to use every time for every pokemon
Or maybe we know what works and how to get consistant decks....

dragon master112 said:

Narrow Minded??
If you don't believe in Rare Candy, you can just go ahead & play a 4-3-2 line in your deck. Then you play with another deck that has Rare Candy in it & see which deck has the better consistency!!!

Funny isnt it dragon master? Told you, all the good players know the play.

Rare Candy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4-3-2.

Oh yes, Rare Candy will win almost all the time.
Almost.
When playing a deck with only stage 1's people may choose not to.
Empoleon is one of the Exceptions. Prinplup is awesome by it's self. Add to it an evolution, that makes it even better. That is why some peole play 4-4-3-1 Empoleon, because of Prinplup. Some people also like to play 4-4-2-2 Infernape, because of Fire Dance one Monferno. But I don't think that is necssary, and Infernape is all about getting a T2 Flare Blitz, IMO.

4-3-2, what are you going to do with all the spare basics? You'll end up with them in your hand or on your bench without being able to use them...

If you think 4-3-2 beats candy, you probably have never played anywhere outside of your own home or school...
"LOLZORZ, I can beat a starter deck with my 4-3-2 line :D"

No narrow-mindedness here, just pure logic, getting a pokémon out T1 (or T2 if you go 1st), and no need for the middle stage > slow set-up with only 2/60 chance of drawing your stage2, and only 2 of them in your deck.

the only deck i have ever seen that worked with a 4-3-2 line was eevolutions with pidgeot
rare candy wins due to sheer speed and consistancy

I would go with Rare Candy. In some scenarios it's not that bad to have some stage 1's but not many. Say a 3-1-3.

Ivysaur from the new Secret Wonders, isn't that bad. 60 damage for 3 energy on a stage 1 is pretty good.

By the way, I really wish I had more Rare Candy. I've only got 1.

Back