Rampardos MT

Palantrooper

Look at me!!
Does anyone know any combo with this card?

Maybe :
4-3-4 Rampardos
3-3 Lucario
(with some scramble, rare candy, Fossil Excavator and myabe some Buffer Piece):)

Ya Rampario is pretty good, but with the new fossil rule I'd play a 3/2/3 Rampardos line, and either 4/3/1 or 4/4 Lucario line. Then play 2-3 TGW because you will probably mulligan a couple times.

Ok.
What is a TGW?:p
And besides Rampardos+Lucario I think with 4-3-3 Roserade+Rampardos (to get fossils and rare candy) would be good either. What do you think?

Rampario! I played this deck and won a battle road with it. It is a great deck but even though a lot of people tell you to put a starter in this deck like budew or chimecho, you shouldnt. Lucario is speedy, making his decks speed decks, so if you start with a Riou turn 1 then you can possibly get out a Lucario T2 for fast damage. I ran a 4-3-1 line with Lucario and it worked great. While lucario is doing early damage you build up a rampardos and your deck is set. I ran a 3-3-3 line with 3 fossil excavator and I got fossils out easily. TGW is good for muligans but this deck really doesnt muligan that much.
Feel free to PM me if you need more help with the deck. Hope I have helped!

Ok. Thanks guys ;) and Ho-oh _Master Holon Fossil only works with Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Lileep and Anorith.

No guys, your all wrong:

Rampardos combos with Gallade SW. Use his first attack and then use assurence for the knock out.
Sure, it takes two turns to kill the defending pokemon for any pokemon, but sometimes it takes 3 to 4 energys to do that.
Both Rampardos/Gallade only take 2 energy to use there attacks, and its sniping one of the bench pokemon.

~n00b~

gallade is actually good w himself. First use the first atk. If they dare to come out again, second atk FTKO.

anyway, a simpler method is to use the atk *2 to OHKO.

Ho-oh_Master said:
Why not put Holon Fossil? A very useful card.

Sorry, Holon Fossil only affects the old fossils. Because Armor and Skull Fossils' name aren't written on the effects of Holon Fossil.

Back