• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Raidile deck

Tekerlick

Truck Licker
POKEMON (39)

Raichu (Two Prime, one regular) 3-4
Pichu x2
Ampharos (All 3 Prime) 3-3-4
Electrode (One Prime) 1-3
Krookodile 2-3-3
Machamp (One Prime, One Regular) 2-3-3

TRAINERS (12)
Rare candy x2
Poke ball x2
Potions x3
Dual Ball x2
Bianca x2
Prof. Juniper x1
Pokemon Comm. x1

ENERGY (19)
Rainbow Energy x3
{L} Energy x8
{F} Energy x8

Strategy is to get your Primes out quickly. With rare candy's, you can get some. Also with Raichu Prime's Ability, Link Lightning, can help defeat your opponent. Krookodile's Black eyes move can make your opponent lose their energy and can't use their epic attack.

Err, who is the main attacker, and why do you use 1-3 Electrode?

First off, the non primes of these cards aren't great, and with Electrode, after using it energymite, you will be unable to use any other Electrodes again. Change it to a line of 2-2 (both prime), so you can use both Electrode.

glaceon said:
Err, who is the main attacker, and why do you use 1-3 Electrode?

First off, the non primes of these cards aren't great, and with Electrode, after using it energymite, you will be unable to use any other Electrodes again. Change it to a line of 2-2 (both prime), so you can use both Electrode.

his lines are backwards.

Well, why are you using such think lines?

Cut out a normal Machamp, a Machoke, a Krokorok, and a Flaafy for a Machamp Prime (much better than the normal one) and 3 rare candy (get out Stage 2s quicker.

Okay guys.
I know you have DIFFERENT plans for this deck but I'm NOT going to reply to ANYONE who has different plan. This is how I wanted it.

no offense but this is pathetic,I really hope you get better at the tcg to see how to make a good deck.but than again your probably just a begginer.so i guess this is good concidering your just starting out.

Tekerlick said:
Okay guys.
I know you have DIFFERENT plans for this deck but I'm NOT going to reply to ANYONE who has different plan. This is how I wanted it.
chill out. We're just trying to help. Raichu prime doesn't have link lightning btw. Please tell us the synergy between these pokemon. Unless there's some hidden strategy, this deck is terrible

UHHHHHH. Fine you weenies! Go ahead of your stupid plans for this deck. Well, what the wait? NOW! TYPE!

pokexpert said:
no offense but this is pathetic,I really hope you get better at the tcg to see how to make a good deck.but than again your probably just a begginer.so i guess this is good concidering your just starting out.

I'm not starting out idiot. DUUUHHH

Who is going to be the main attacker in this deck? I think that instead of Pokeball you should add some more Pokemon Communications. There are too many pokemon in this deck, so I'd suggest cutting some that you might not need as much and adding some more drawing power. From the title, I'll infer that Raichu is the main attacker. If that is the case, then I'd suggest you taking out the pichus and adding some pachirisus in their place. I think that ampharos might not be as needed in this deck so if it is cut, then more supporters/trainers could help. I think that a couple of collectors could help, and that Biancas shouldn't be needed because they are not as great of a supporter than PONT, Juniper, or Sage's Training are. Potions should also not be that needed in this deck because it does not do that much for your pokemon because after getting hit twice or OHKOd, the potion will not be a great influence. Potions are mainly used in Reshiphlosions. In my opinion, krookodile does not do that much for your deck, and that trainers could easily replace the discarding energies part, such as Crushing Hammer. Even though I do see your reason for Ampharos (to put damage counters on pokemon after they put down energies after you discard them with Krookodile), there are a lot better attacking cards that could do a lot more than that. Machamp also does not seem that great compared to the rest of the deck because its mainly used in Donchamp, and will not be that good without Donphan Prime.

Tekerlick said:
Okay guys.

While I'm not a mod, nor a person of any power here, I would like to point out the #1 rule of this forum; "You must not deny all constructive criticism" (Source).

No one here is trying to insult you, hurt you, or ridicule your deck; we're only trying to help the deck improve, trying to understand your reasoning behind the card matrix you propose, and hopefully someone comes out of the topic having learned something new.

On that note, your deck has no real synergy. While Krookodile's Dark Eyes ability seems great, it can only be used when he's the active attacker, and he has a high retreat cost. With a coin flip on discard, and not being able to abuse Victini for the re-flip since it's not an attack, the power falls short.

Raichu Prime would be better suited for a deck with Eelektrik in it, so that you can abuse the discard-then-attached philosophy of Dynamotor.

Less Bianca and more Professor Oaks New Theory/Juniper/N, they yield higher draw-power with a better consistency for supporters. Potions are almost never a good choice, as they don't heal too much and waste a full card spot.

Since you run a lot of high-energy attackers, you'll want a form of energy acceleration. Electrode Prime is great for this, but you would want to run a 2-2 line (that's two Voltorb and two Electrode Prime) minimum, so you have a higher chance to get him earlier in the game, increasing consistency.

Back