• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

raichu

snorlax71

there's nothing wrong with a nap!
Pokemon-16
4 Pikachu Promo
3 Raichu Prime
1 Raichu LVX
3 Pachirisu
2 Uxie
1 Rayquaza LA
1 Unown Q
1 Azelf

T/S/S-28
3 Seeker
3 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Collecor
2 Fisherman
1 Palmer Contribution
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Quick Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Vs Seeker
1 Premier Ball
2 Broken Time Space
2 Energy Retrieval

Energy-16
13 Lightning
3 Call

Try and use the new rules to the decks advantage. Start with pika and use collector/quick ball/communication to get bench up with pachi's and abuse the power. SSU's and seeker to keep voltage increase going or to get wounded out of the line of fire. Call energy to hopefully survive the bad start possibility. Thought about dropping them for sableye. Ideas appreciated!

change one of the quick balls for a Luxury Ball
and maybe try switching BTS with Sunnyshore city gym
Rayquaza might be a bit slow for this sort of deck. it might be worth looking into Electrabuzz PL (Base)

that's all i can think of right now. this deck looks alright, since my mate is planning a Raichu prime deck

Quick Ball is a sub-par card that doesn't really work well in this deck. I would personally go with Jirachi RR as your starter. It has a free retreat, which means you can set-up a Raichu on the bench without risking anything. The set-up would go something like this:

Jirachi starter
-Collector for a Pikachu, Pachirisu, and something random
-Communication for a Raichu Prime
-play down Broken Time-Space
-Pachirisu the energy (or set-up with Uxie, then do this)
-retreat Jirachi
-evolve to Raichu Prime and trans the energy
-120 damage T1

It's gonna be hard to pull off, but with Jirachi you can re-use a Supporter if the T1 damage doen't work. You'll need 1 BTS, a Collector, a Communication(or Raichu Prime), and 2 Electric Energy. It's not that hard, considering you can Collector for a Pixie and set-up or search your prizes. You should also be using Bronzong SF for fast energy searching. I suggest:

- 4 Quick Ball
- 1 Super Scoop Up
- 3 Call Energy (Collector is fine)

+ 1 Collector (to ensure you start with one in your hand)
+ 3 Jirachi RR
+ 2 - 2 Bronzong SF (energy searcher)

Hope I helped.

If you do add in Jirachi, add in Twins or Black Belt for a faster set up or revenge kill, respectively.

I am building a very similar deck, but with 2 Raichu Lv. X's and a Magnezone tech.

try rayquaza x2. it is so important to this deck that 1 in the prizes would hurt a lot. Also, you can use both during the same turn in case you dont get enough energy with one.

First off thanks for all the advise. Let's see, jirachi seems to be the way to go. I will squeeze him in. Awesome idea to use detour and get a 2x's the support (IE fisherman 8 in hand)

While bronzong has an awesome power, its a stage 2 with hefty retreat. Would it be better to have cards that put energy from discard to hand/deck? Or maybe a 1-1 line and 2 of something else?

rayquaza x2. Only one power can be used unfortunately. That card would be great if it was stackable..

That's right! Sorry bout that. What do you think of a 1-1 line of zong? Adding a sunnyshore and one more VS seeker?

i made this deck the bronz is really helpful early game, and the raquaza is awsome late game (ive gotten over 5 heads in a turn at least once per game)

your main problem is starting, 1 0r 2 jirachi work but pikachu starts are good.

Switch is really helpfull because you could have 2 raichu on the feild and switch energy with the power, then the pokemon, maybe seeker a lvX and abuse the power. honestly i think the deck with 2 lv'x is really hard to get set up

bench sheild and pokemon rescue are needed, raichu has so little HP expert belt is great but dangerous. um, add 2 fire, nothing like a surprise 150 from the tech at the end of the game. the fire dont get in the way espesially with the bronzor out. I dont see the call energy working very much in the deck

a pointer on strategy, get bronzor quick, you can always trade 1 energy for 2 which is always good to load up.

Back