Raichu Prime

BeserkMagikarp

Kurly Wurly
So recently, I was looking through all the primes through all the HG/SS sets. When I got to unduanted, I came across raichu prime.
83-raichu.jpg

If you look at his second attack 'Mega Thunderbolt' It does the same thing as Zekrom B/W's Bolt Strike, however, Instead of dealing damage to yourself, you discard all energy attached.

So, You could use the same engine as ZPS(Zekrom, Pachirisu, Shaymin) And run a consistent line of Fisherman and Energy Retrieval. What are your thought on this idea?

Of course you could also tech in stuff such as Cincinno and Zoroark as a second attacker. Could Raichu get a spot in ZPS as a secondary attacker?

You wouldn't need Shaymin because of Voltage Increase. You could run it sort of like a Reshiboar deck, I guess, but with Pachirisu and Seekers/SSUs instead of Emboar. However, it suffers the weakness of being OHKOed by Donphan without PlusPower, even at full health. Zoroark can also OHKO it, but at the cost of its DCE, so it fares a little better there. It also prevents it from being OHKOed by Revenge Bouffalant after attacking. However, the OHKOed by Donphan thing is huge. It might have potential, but it would take a lot of work.

Minty88 said:
it does make Zoroark discards its DCE thought, thats pretty cool :D

Which doesn't matter that much anyway because Zoroark is usally OHKOed right after being brought up anyway.

^ truth -.-

I think it's great you could run like 4 pachi with it and keep drawing those energies back with max fisherman/retrieval then max out SSU/Seeker and throw in 4 plus power.... with max Junk arm....

It will be alot of work to get this working as well as zekrom but I think this is a really good deck idea :D

Back