Quick Question

only the player who starts cannot play t/s/st on his t1,the other player can do so howvwer

Trainers should have given time to get some experience in the relevant field. Then they can come forward with their ambitions.

Oh, so then did I misunderstand sleep, poison, and burn? Do they flip the coin for sleep and burn after BOTH players' turns, or just the one inflicted with the status effects?

loganlambe1155 said:
Trainers should have given time to get some experience in the relevant field. Then they can come forward with their ambitions.

What are you even talking about? Anyway, the player who goes first can't play T/S/S. The player who goes second can play T/S/S, even on their first turn.

Diddy Kong said:
Oh, so then did I misunderstand sleep, poison, and burn? Do they flip the coin for sleep and burn after BOTH players' turns, or just the one inflicted with the status effects?

In between every turn they flip.

So if I use an attack that sleeps, burns, and poisons, as soon as my attack is over, they take 10 from poison, and flip 2 coins? Just for clarification. It contradicts the games, it is why I was unsure.

Back