Quick Question: World Hobby Fair

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
I've looked nearly everywhere for information on this year's World Hobby Fair, but I can't find any dates for when it's going on. (I've even checked Wikipedia, though for some reason no page exists for the fair.)

So, basically, my question is during what day(s) will the World Hobby Fair be going? (I know it's going to be during this month, of course.)

Thanks for any information you share, and sorry for taking up your time. :)

The upcoming Winter '09 World Hobby Fair is taking place in Osaka on January 18th, Tokyo on the 24th and 25th, Nagoya on February 1st and Fukuoka on the 8th of February.

Xous: If you do end up going, let us all know if Arceus is LEGITAMTALY released.

masterryanx said:
The upcoming Winter '09 World Hobby Fair is taking place in Osaka on January 18th, Tokyo on the 24th and 25th, Nagoya on February 1st and Fukuoka on the 8th of February.

Thank you so much. :)

And to Light Venusaur: I was never really planning on going, but if I was going then I would've definitely let you all know. :3 Besides, the Pokémon set to be revealed there may be leaked before then, so hopefully we'll all know before those dates exactly what Pokémon it is they plan on revealing (though I really hope it's Arceus).

Back