Question about the VGCs.

DialgaChomper

Aspiring Trainer
Well I want to participate in the 2011 VGC because it is so close to me this year, but Im not so sure about something. It all started back in Diamond and Pearl, I used an action replay.Then I got the event regigigas to my diamond (which is hacked) and I transferred to my platinum. Does the hack follow it so the VGC will know there is an abnormal presense in the game? I never used hacks on it before, but what if it came from a hacked game? If so then I got the shiny pichu and arceus event into my HG and SS games. Does the hack follow it? And finally I have the Shiny Beasts. I want to be a VGC player but I also want the zoraork. Is it possible that the hacks are following the pokemon? I never used hacks on these pokemon. I once did the shaymin event and I think I use rare candy hack, I'm not sure but I put it in platinum but never moved it again. That's the only true hack that might be in my platinum. Could the hacks act like a virus that passes on to any game that contacts with it? If so the please tell me, that way I can know not to move my pokemon to B and W. Also if the DS console itself ever used a action replay, will that count as hacked too?

Are you sure? But what if a hacked pokemon, let's say torterra enters my BW game, will they see the hack even if I'm not using it and it's in my pc or daycare or something?

@ Dialga

Don't worry about it. I went to VGC 2010 and i had some hacked items, it didn't show up. I made it to finalists and everybody was hack checked. Nothing. So don't worry about it. I dont think it would show up

At VGC they don't check games, only individual Pokemon so don't use a hacked Poke on your team. They check for EVs, Trainer ID, where found, and some other stuff, but if your game has been hacked that's OK. Just to be safe don't use hacked items like Rare Candies on your Pokemon because they might increase standards.

Back