Quadruple Knock Out!

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
Ok, I just had to post this. My brother is playing this random Swampert deck. I'm playing Raieggs. He starts with a Spinda LM. I start with Eggs. I evolve, and attach Cessastion, making his "Submerged" mudkips vulnerable. I start Zzzaping. I get 4 damage counters on all his pokemon. I use Zzzap for quardruple KO. Yes, 4 Prizes.
Has anyone had a Quadruple or more KO at once?

I had a T1 Flygon Ex (When you could still play Candy T1). Didn't actually charge it, just let Sand Damage do its thing on 3 Dratinis, a Castform and a Swablu. Two turns later, I attacked for 5 KO's as he just couldnt get his evolutions in time.

I was using Mewtric. My opponent was using Mewtric. The only difference is that he was using Latios* when I was using Rayquaza*.

He had 4 Mew Ex and 2 Manectric Ex out. I used Rayquaza's attack to OHKO all of them. 12 prizes. 6 KO's. (He wasn't using any of the standard Mewtric techs either. Just straight 4 Mew, 4-4 Manectric and 1 Latios*)

You could try and Aqua Shower with Prinplup to and get big damage...it might take 10-15 turns, but hey! It's 6 prizes right? :D

Me: Ambush with 5 Prizes
Opponent: R-gon with 2 Prizes

I just sacrified my empoleon to put flygon ex d down to 20 HP left, then he KO'd my empoleon, I send marowak with a water, then attach scramble and do 20 to 4 pokemon FTW, I could have took 6 prizes by knoking out 2 exs(the flygon and a latios) and 2 common pokemon(I think it was a mew d and a casty IIRC), but only had 4 prizes left...

Me: Aboslutions
Him : Random meganuim feraligatr t-tar ex d.

I open up with an eevee active, 1 wob ( safegaurd) on the bench and another eevee. I Attach an energy and CFF. He does 10 with totodile.
I use PETM and get a jolteon ex. Evolve eevee into espeon, snap tail his pokee's till all on 10 HP, and evolve into jolteon. 5 prizes in one go.

Back