• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Quad Sylveon: control

MrFreezeMiser

10° Below
What up! I seem to have trouble with this decks consistency when I play in league. Idk if my shuffling is garbage or what but most times finding a starting eevee is difficult. Please let me know any changes you may make and I’d love to discuss

##Pokemon - 8

* 3 Sylveon-GX GRI 92
* 1 Sylveon-GX GRI 140
* 4 Eevee SUM 101

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 4 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 4 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Counter Catcher CIN 91
* 2 Bodybuilding Dumbbells
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 3 Team Flare Grunt GEN 73
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 3 Delinquent BKP 98
* 2 Lusamine CIN 96
* 2 Acerola BUS 112
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 1 N FCO 105
* 1 Team Skull Grunt SUM 133
* 1 Team Rockets Handiwork FCO 112

##Energy - 13

* 11 Fairy Energy SUM
* 2 Double Colorless Energy SLG 69

Total Cards - 60

I have played Quad Sylveon before, and this looks like a solid list; however, there are definitely some things that can be fixed.
-4x Max Elixir (You don't need it. Energy Evolution only works from the hand.)
-1x Sylveon GX (you don't need 4-4)

+1x Gladion (consistent)
+1x Team Flare Grunt (consistent)
+3x Nest Ball (consistent)

Here are some techs that you could consider:
Hoopa SHL: With decks like Buzzwole and Zoroark running around having an option that can just sit there is really good.
Sylveon FOL: Its first attack is also consistent and disruptive. You can discard possibly their only draw supporter in their hand and put them in a rough spot, and get to use that draw supporter if you're also in a rough spot.
Diantha: Gets you cards you need if your Sylveon just got knocked out.

Back