pulling Arceus'?

reclaimer94

Grass Pokemon Master
I have seen that the Arceus in the next set is a seperate set number and such, and i know they've done this before, so could someone answer this question:

Do you pull Arceus as the Rare or Rare Holo of a pack or do you need to buy something special

thanks

PS: i think the waves on the Arceus looks so baller! such a collecters item

To be even more specific of the Arceus cards, the Arceus card seems to come in place of your reverse holographic card. This will make it extremly hard for collectors trying to get the RH set. And it's possible to pull a Lv.X and an Arceus in the same pack (I saw it today with Tangrwoth Lv.X and Arceus ground).

wow, prerelease was today?

when does the set come out in stores? and any idea how many arceus come in a box?

thanks

yes prerelease start this weekend. set comes in stores on Nov. 4th. Arceus in a box i would guess all of them but am not sure.

dragon master112 said:
in every box there is 3 Lv. X's
1 shiney
and u get all the arceus's

this has been prooven with 3 boxes today

Proven with three occurrences? Someone needs to learn some scientific method...

If there is exactly one of each arceus in each box, its going to make it difficult to get multiple dark and colorless ones...

amisheskimoninja said:

If there is exactly one of each arceus in each box, its going to make it difficult to get multiple dark and colorless ones...

Even so, you have a better chance at getting this set's advertised card than, say, Rising Rivals's advertised card (Rotom)

amisheskimoninja said:

Some people are never happy huh? They could've made them Rotom rares as well, would that have been better?

Now that I think about it, if there is about one of each arceus per box, that makes them only slightly harder to pull than a standard rare. Thats because there are only 33 rares in the set, and you can get them as reverse too.

Back