Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard UR Ratio

I heard it was 1 in 5 boxes. I opened my box (1 of each each) and got no Shinies or FAs.

Mudkip said:
I heard it was 1 in 5 boxes. I opened my box (1 of each each) and got no Shinies or FAs.

Wow, they really truly are valuable then! I'm curious about the value also. I've been seeing them on ebay for about $72-$89, but I think that may be a little high. I'm not sure though, they may be worth that much if the odds of getting them are really that low.

Yeah, one in five boxes. The SR cards are one in two, but I had four freaky boxes where I pulled an SR in each. The ratios are unchanged since BW1.

The standard EX R cards are 2 per box, ideally, judging from pulls my JP mates have gotten and my own four boxes.

Well. Seeing as I really want that Chandelure and Hydreigon (along with the full arts) I'd better start saving up for some boxes...

Judging from my pulls I'd say one SR per 2 boxes, and 2-3 EX's per box.

viper.fox said:
Yeah, one in five boxes. The SR cards are one in two, but I had four freaky boxes where I pulled an SR in each. The ratios are unchanged since BW1.

The standard EX R cards are 2 per box, ideally, judging from pulls my JP mates have gotten and my own four boxes.

You got very lucky viper! :) Thats amazing!

Back