• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Psycho Barber (Scizor) (mas/cts)

Sensei

3rd Place Cities - T-Tar
Psycho Barber

If you wanna have fun. Have fun. Happy Holidays.

Scyther x4 (preference - I use 1 MD and 3 UD)
Scizor x4 (Prime)
Slowpoke x2 (preference - I use 2 HGSS)
Slowking HGSS x2
Jirachi RR x1
Crobat G PL x2
Uxie LA x2
Unown Q MD x1

Conductive Quarry x2
Cyrus's Initiative x3
Cyrus's Conspiracy x3
Seeker x2
Collector x2
Looker's x2
PONT x2
Palmer's x1
PokeTurn x4
Junk Arm x3
Luxury Ball x1
Super Scoop Up x2
Candy x2
Pokemon Rescue x2
Expert Belt x2

Special Metal x4
Metal x4
Rescue x1

Best case scenario: you can get a Pokemon Collector in the first couple of turns. Get Jirachi out and disrupt with Cryus's Initiative twice in one turn - and stay on top with Slowking's "Second Sight" power (Destroy your opponent's hand and control what they draw next turn). Scizor is easy to setup, and if you ever get to use it, his body is okay, but don't rely on it.
This deck whithers fast, so play quick and enjoy - beware of the DGX, and of the following: feint attack, fast wave, power claw, swift, etc...
Amituofo!

RE: Psycho Barber (mas/cts)

Other names for this deck:
Controlling Scissors
Freaky Deaky Barber
Cosmo Girl
Metal Sight
Scissor King
Cost Cutters
Big Red
Killer Cricket
Xmas Blades
Slowzor
Sweeny Todd
Sweeny Prime
Cosmolicious
Vicious Trim

I'm just hoping that this lack of interest in commenting on this post is a sign that the deck is perfect the way it is and that everyone is in full agreement. Also, I will take it that everyone is copying this deck and taking it to cities in hopes that they can play it as well as I do with a no loss streek for as long as it is legal. Enjoy...
.....but seriously, comment on this deck...

If it were me I would take out 1-2 seeker and add 1-2 more jirachi. It might be hard to get him out if he's in the prizes

I hate deck list's typed like this, everything is all over the place (pokemon wise), my best suggestion with a 4-4 scizor line and 4 basic steel, fisherman. cya

This is a good decklist. And those things don't work with this deck. You can't afford to waste a whole turn with fisherman. That is why I changed something:

-1 Cyrus's Initiative
+1 Conductive Quarry

This has proven to be most helpful. And as far as I'm concerned, one Jirachi is okay- it doesn't do TOO much for this deck, and one does enough for this deck. I might add one more later, because I like it so darn much, but it is okay for now.

By the way, I played against Umbreon today (which was a t-lock deck) - Psycho Barber kicked some crazy tail! It was a close match because barber is very trainer reliant, but I came out smoking umbrelock!
BOOYA!
Amituofo!

Right... your deck's mainly trainers so why is using your turn to grab energy while using a supporter to help you sweep a waste of a turn? it isn't it's actually the best thing you can add, reason, you have 9 energy with 4 cards that ask for 8 energy for the base of there attack (if you where to have all 4 out), this nerf's scizor's attack and a chance to put more energy on scizor so scizor can sweep your opponent. Conductive Quarry only let's you have the playability of adding one energy per turn (which means your relying on a flip so that you can add 1 card for your attack every turn, thats a very risky strategy) over 4 thats not a flip, 4's better then 1 in this case when the point of your deck is to stack energy to attack. cya

P.S. I have ton's of exp playing against scizor and steelix prime to know that fisherman's is an awesome tech for these kinds of deck's.

And this is why you can't play this deck. So, move on.
I'm sharing, not asking for YOUR help.

If your looking to disrupt try doing Exeggutor LA slowking it works better and wont take away a lot from the deck but u wont need to waste supporters IE cyrus.

And this is why you can't play this deck. So, move on.
I'm sharing, not asking for YOUR help.

Right... and talking bs is really going to prove something? You don't post on this thread to show off, you post on here to help your deck. If you really think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong and put it in to see what happens. cya

P.S. I've been playing against and with scizor prime since before it came out, if anything your out of your league making that first statement.

I made some changes:
-2 Rescue
+1 Jirachi
+1 Candy

SO, Scizor is a serial killer. GREAT! Whatcha think about the deck?

RE: Psycho Barber (mas/cts) (Needs full Pokemon name)

Consider this BUMP
DESTRUCTIKUS!

Back