Project Custom 4-12 Artists. 5 Rounds. 1 Champion. (POKEMON RELATED)

Come on B-Ray. Could at least tell these guys what's going to happen? It's not fair to leave them hanging like this.

Hey I was gone for two weeks due to sickness, along with a full PM box so please tell me if I missed anything. :eek:

Oh come on. We work so hard and it comes out to be worth nothing. I would say that you're kidding but I'm really not sure. I hope that you are.

Come on B-Ray. All these guys need is one post saying "it's on", or "it's off". It only takes about 2 seconds to write.

Let them know what's going on, or are you just going to keep ignoring everything we say?

We're trying to straighten things out, it seems Andrew and I have just gotten busier and busier, I'm so sorry everyone, I will say this, this is not over. So don't think for a second that it is.

Thanks for the update MK.

What I don't get is why B-Ray couldn't have taken the 2 seconds to write what MK said five days ago, when everyone was wondering what was going on. Regardless of how busy B-Ray was, he could have at least let the contestants know what was going on. And it's not like he wasn't active or anything. He was on multiple times during the last few days.

I deeply apoligize to everyone looking for answers....school started with a bang and I've been pretty inexistent here since then.

Due to the communication problems between the other judges and I, I am forced into making this decision.

Everyone is now in The Finals. Everyone who was not eliminated can take part in a final challenge to determine the winner. PM's will be sent out regarding the challenge by the weekend. Entries will be due on Halloween and a winner will be announced November 1st.

If you want to drop out, I completely understand. Please let me know hopefully by Friday as to whether or not you will be competing.

-Black Rayquaza

I'm so sorry to all of you, competitors, Andrew, everyone. My computer crashed 3 weeks ago, I lost everything, school essays, personal documents, all of my art. My collection I was planning for today, my 2 year anniversary on this site, is now gone. I just got back th ability to get things running again. I have had no skype, no mIRC, and minimal access to this site. This is no excuse, which is why I send my deepest apology, I thank you that have stuck with this, and hope you stay longer.

I am so in (obviously...why would any one drop out...)

Well this is different but whatever.

MK I'm truly sorry to hear that. I hope you can somehow get it back...

Soul Seeker said:
Did you sent out the PMs yet?

They will all be sent out today, I promise. That's called "dont do your homework and procrastinate until Sunday night"

-Black Rayquaza

Back