Project Custom 4-12 Artists. 5 Rounds. 1 Champion. (POKEMON RELATED)

I said what I thought about his entries, then he asked why, and I made that humungo post. Besides, I thought my opponent was Soul Seeker? And it was Kingdra King vs. INFERNAPE.

Flygon999 said:
I said what I thought about his entries, then he asked why, and I made that humungo post. Besides, I thought my opponent was Soul Seeker? And it was Kingdra King vs. INFERNAPE.

It doesn't matter who was facing who. There were two things that you did wrong, and since you want clarification, I'll deliver it to you, then we move on, period.

1. The judging in this competition is completely anonymous, the judges look at the pieces with no name tags. So why change that here? You make what you make, this is competition not a Comment&Critique thread. This is not the appropriate place for that, the farthest we go is good game. That has been made very clear.

2. While everyone else was congratulating the two finalists, you made an effort to criticize Kingdra King. It's like you went out of your way to not congratulate him, and begin criticizing his work , now normally I would stay out of it because it's all "opinion" but they way you came off was very aggressive. Now if he had posted these in the Elite, and you gave these lengthy criticisms I would be pleased you took the time to do this, but to bring it up just seems rude. Perhaps I'm over-reacting, but after Black Rayquaza calls for an end to this and when it would of been wonderful for a "Sorry about this, won't happen again," you try and defend yourself. We've had things like this before, so listen closely. This is ending, no more talk on it. No more talk about any of it. Andrew if you feel this is unnecessary just delete this post.

Alright.....I think its time to move on.

I hope all of you enjoyed your break.....I figured that this would give you some time away from art, and now you can focus completely for the next challenge and hopefully get yourself one of the two remaining Finals spots.

Expect a challenge in your PM boxes soon :p

-Black Rayquaza

Black Rayquaza said:
Alright...I think its time to move on.

I hope all of you enjoyed your break...I figured that this would give you some time away from art, and now you can focus completely for the next challenge and hopefully get yourself one of the two remaining Finals spots.

Expect a challenge in your PM boxes soon :p

-Black Rayquaza

lol Did this hit the second page? As this whole thing was out of my mind. xD

Anyhow can't wait for the challenge I guess.

Just to give you a small update, I'm waiting on this rounds judges.....Hint-This challenge involves the judges.

-Black Rayquaza

Black Rayquaza said:
Just to give you a small update, I'm waiting on this rounds judges...Hint-This challenge involves the judges.

-Black Rayquaza

They are MOST LIKELY picking the topic, or assigning each contestant his/her own challenge. But they will require same work. Just a guess.

Kingdra King said:
So has the round even started? Or are you waiting for scores?

Not scores.....something different. I've gotten 2/4 in so far, once I get the other two to reply to me, I can send on the PMs and the challenge will begin.

-Black Rayquaza

Kingdra King said:
Ok so has it started or ended I don't get it?

Andrew/B-Ray is gathering something from the judges. He is currently waiting on one more judge to respond to his PM. Once he has those 4 judges PMs he will get the challenge out to us. So it's started in the gathering way, but not challenge wise as none of us have our challenge yet, me included.

Charizard88 said:
Andrew/B-Ray is gathering something from the judges. He is currently waiting on one more judge to respond to his PM. Once he has those 4 judges PMs he will get the challenge out to us. So it's started in the gathering way, but not challenge wise as none of us have our challenge yet, me included.

More or less that's correct.

We're waiting on a few things, stay tuned, it's on the way. The challenge has not yet started.

Moneyking63 said:
More or less that's correct.

We're waiting on a few things, stay tuned, it's on the way. The challenge has not yet started.

Well from what Andrew was telling us in this thread that is where we are at but ya your a nudge you know more yada yada yada. I just am impatient and ready to start. =P

Back