PROFFESOR FUSE COMPLAINS

flea212

Be nice to Bunnies!
LOL my new series. my friend is giving me these vids 2 put on youtube. they are stupid and i just think u should watch them.

anyways:

www.youtube.com/flea21221

yes, it sounds like me, but it's not. only the account is.

flea212 said:
LOL SOME DUDE'S NEW SERIES CALLED PROFESSOR FUSE IS FUNNY. HE JUST SLAPPED A MASK ON AND STARTED babling.

anyways:

www.youtube.com/flea21221

yes, it sounds like me, but it's not. i just like randomly typing ppl's names in on utube. anyways check it out lol.

uhhh.... what?

Is this a Pokemon TCG show or something?

EDIT: I've watched it, still not sure what's going on?

I thought I had dealt with you before. Go read the rules. They can be found... everywhere... If this isn't you, why post it as a thread? Sig it or something if you think its funny (I can assure you it isn't). Next, why does it appear that your username is dangerously close to the youtube channel's name? Coincidence? I think not.

NEXT, TYPING IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS IS annoying. Don't do it. Your opinions and statements will not be respected if you do so.

I will not lock this because some of us support another member's youtube channel (TheJwittz). I will request however that you tell us if you are this member. If not, this is best for being sig'd rather than posted. More than that, go watch this other member's videos. I think you can learn something from it. Just because you have a camera and something to talk about does not mean that people will like your videos. You need to go editing and scripting (if you did not already do that). Besides, the pokebeach environment will doubtfully approve of this "Look at my shiny cards" idea for videos. You need to have a message. This is all theoretical of course if this is you. :)

PikachuMatrix said:
uhhh.... what?

Is this a Pokemon TCG show or something?

EDIT: I've watched it, still not sure what's going on?

i guess. im not even sure myself.

While it's no where good as J-wittz, I lol'd at "Woooo, 60 PV" :)

However, you need to include more informational content if you want your show to last...

Back