"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 47!

Jwittz I said I would trade you the 3 card southern island set for all 5 of your promos autographed by you but I wan not able to come the last day so you need to send me them.

JWittz, when will Episode 48 of Prof-It come out? I'm getting really anxious, and congratulations on your Nationals performance!

Jwittz when will you make the video for the winners of your raffle?

Thought I'd mention that Episode 48 is up. :) I actually really liked the format for that episode Josh, it was more honest and had more information and advice.

Episode 48 is up! It'll a little different, but I hope you enjoy it regardless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE4HE-oMG3w

^ Thanks Meaty!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 48!

For the next Prof-It, aside from the top decks, the coin flips should also be addressed XD

You're welcome. I happened to check your youtube page since my instincts told me it was time for a new episode, and I saw that it had just been uploaded and you didn't post here. Hehe. I agree on the coin flips... I also think we could really use more Worlds info and advice, specifically for Grinders, since that's what most people are going to play in.

TBH, I really enjoyed episode 48. I like how it was more of a conversation and, like you said, there weren't any forced emotions. :D

I have to admit that I miss the little intro skits though (such as "Hoppip???" and "LUXRAY!!??")

Great episode! I like it this way, but could you make your videos a little shorter, as in 20 min. instead of 28 min.?
Plus, I'm working on a Mew/Jumpluff/Yanmega/Sunflora/Vileplume/Muk toolbox deck, similar to the one in Juniors, but however, as I would be put in Seniors, I'm not sure if I would be accurate or not.

Prof-It Ep 48 style + intro skit = good.

Like the punchline at the beginning though. :D

@OU Pokemon
His normal episodes are around 15-18 minutes. This one was longer due to the amount of info that had to be discussed over the last two weeks

Riskbreakers said:
For the next Prof-It, aside from the top decks, the coin flips should also be addressed XD

^ This, also would you review cards from Emerging Powers as well? I'd like to hear your opinion on them

Emerging Powers isn't fully released and he already discussed the top dog card from that set. Pokemon Catcher.

I like longer episodes, just as long as they don't take longer to make. But with what you did with last episode, as in no cuts, you should be able to have longer episodes on the same schedule.

Well technically it's still with cuts because he cut once to the theme song ;)

Great episode Josh, nice style in which it was presented and well informative.

Also just watched the card censored episode, moo moo milk made me laugh so hard XD

miniman said:
Great episode Josh, nice style in which it was presented and well informative.

Also just watched the card censored episode, moo moo milk made me laugh so hard XD

i actually own a japanese Misty's Tears. didn't think much of it untill watching this episode. but i only see now, why they changed it.
LOL

Back