"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 45!

Very nice video! What are you running for Nats J-Wittz?

Riskbreakers said:
Just a question on your MagneBoar Skeleton, is RDL 100% necessary? I probably can't afford it so could running reshirams instead of RDL be playable?

RDL Is important. Try and get at least a 1-1, and maybe a Reshiram too. When I ran Magneboar, I used a 2-2 RDL (but 1-1 is fine if you can't afford 2-2, just have a good recovery engine), and a Reshiram, which worked well.

Honestly I still feel skeptical about a lot of things. I'm not going to Nats, so I'm just really anxious to see what happens so I know what to expect for Grinders.

Again nice episode. And sorry Jwittz and Mods but could you please Check My List.

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 46!

Episode 46 is now up! Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmka0_Ujtwg

Woooaaaaahhh. All day I just had a gut feeling that a new Prof-It! would come out today. I have pretty good guessing abilities!

EDIT: Kittehzzz!!!!!

Jwittz nice episode i wonder if your read my entry will 4 tommarow i think you should use this
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EqYSOZLTe9s/S8D_7E5pwZI/AAAAAAAAAIY/YHorAyjPkKw/s1600/100-charizard-star-d.jpg

then you could finish with charazard
because shiny charazard is 1 of the rarest pokemon in the game

I really like your new episode on that Japanese dude that make jokes for cards. Also could you please make a video about Charizard ex. Thanks. And are you going to nationals or not? Lastly do you think you can do another raffle with just random Ultra Rare or lots of booster packs?

The Weavile with Shadow Charge was from SW, not MT.

-sillykyle!

I was expecting dumb facts of the day like "Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres have spanish 1 2 and 3 in the end of their names" or something like that, but it's actually really interesting!

NOOOOOO!!!! I saw that for the CoTD it said Jolteon so I was like YES OMG JOLTEON EX! And then it was Jolteon star. :/

-sillykyle!

I'm predicting a new Prof-It! episode either today or tomorrow.

Meaty said:
I'm predicting a new Prof-It! episode either today or tomorrow.
That's a pretty crazy prediction right there. After all, JWittz has been pushing out a video everyday for a little over a week and is scheduled to have a new episode of Prof-it out tomorrow. I think the odds are against you with that guess. =P

Episode 47 is up! Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKYJ8pf_ai4

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 47!

Daily episodes are amazing, JWittz, thanks.
I'm going to send you some Hoppips btw.

Awesome episode :) Thanks for the run down on mewgar! Is my deck for HGSS-on and I have been hoping you were going to add it into your review :)

GL for nats

Thanks for another awesome episode. I love them. Even though I'm not in the game as muchas I was a few years ago, I still feel decently knowledgeable.

The COTD today is just like a COTD for a future card lol. I like it but Catcher is like wow lol.

Great episode JWittz! Your analysis on the four lesser top tier decks was pretty well explained, and I agreed with every point you made on the decks, especially with Lostgar. The Magnezone in Samurphan also sounds like a pretty interesting idea too.

Keep up the Good work on Profit, and good luck in nationals!;)

Hey everybody, I've got over an hour of video coverage of the US National Championships. Click here to watch part 1 and get started if you haven't already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZSp6jt9bA4&feature=channel_video_title

Back