"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 43!

Not bad. It was interesting the way you grouped the stage ones like that.

-sillykyle!

Yey, you finally took back Samurott being horrible from a previous episode lol. I'm trying to run a straight Samurott deck and it's pretty good.

I like your episode too, it really exposed how much of a useful card Donphan Prime is

JWittz said:
Prof-It! Episode 43 is now out! Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEJEeB_MB7c&feature=channel_video_title

Episode 43 made me sub to you.

Hey J-wittz nice vid really informative, and it looked pretty professional. However I do think that mew decks should be mentioned with the others at least in 9th because it has a lot of under rated synergy with other cards.

the aura is with me8 said:
JWittz said:
Prof-It! Episode 43 is now out! Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEJEeB_MB7c&feature=channel_video_title

Glad to hear it! I'm trying to make them better and better, and I really feel like this new format will be great when I've mastered it. Thanks for watching!

The Wii Man1234 said:
Hey J-wittz nice vid really informative, and it looked pretty professional. However I do think that mew decks should be mentioned with the others at least in 9th because it has a lot of under rated synergy with other cards.

I see Mew as more of a starter than an actual deck. I mention him with #10 crobat and #5 Vilegar, and I guess he could work with #9 jumpluff as well. Definitely a great starter in the right deck, though.

Bro, latest episode was great. But I'm wondering why you think Zekrom is good. It very rarely gets the donk, and it's weak to the ever-powerful Donphan.
I'm glad you mentioned Samurott, though. Even without a partner, Samurott is a sick deck.

JWittz said:
the aura is with me8 said:
JWittz said:

Glad to hear it! I'm trying to make them better and better, and I really feel like this new format will be great when I've mastered it. Thanks for watching!

The Wii Man1234 said:

I see Mew as more of a starter than an actual deck. I mention him with #10 crobat and #5 Vilegar, and I guess he could work with #9 jumpluff as well. Definitely a great starter in the right deck, though.

Oh well, I was thinking of running him as a toolbox to maximize his versitility

Prof-It! Episode 44 is here! Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBZek6lAHtQ

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 44!

I am loving how fast these are coming out! it's actually pretty close to being a weekly show again!

JWittz said:
Prof-It! Episode 44 is here! Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBZek6lAHtQ

Nice episode. Hi my name is Gary I am a big fan and I follow you on twitter. I would like to trade with you or if you can send me a J-wittz Promo. My list is in my Signature. I also have a Indigo Plateau RH for your girlfriend and some hopips for you. Thanks for reading.

These episodes are getting more and more informative every time :D

Hey Jwittz! Not a frequent poster on this thread, but I have been a huge fan of you for about a year and a half now. I just wanted to say that your videos lately have been excellent! I love the new theme song, all your advice has been helpful and I like your list of things to expect to see at Nats. It seems really accurate. Keep up the good work bro! Hope to run into you at Nats again this year.

Meaty said:
I am loving how fast these are coming out! it's actually pretty close to being a weekly show again!

That's the goal, at least over the summer when I have the time! Each weekend at least is what I'm aiming for. The new format no longer uses a script, so I get to use a more informal tone while also saving myself a HUGE chunk of time in production. I plan on keeping them coming out this often :)

gary182000 said:
JWittz said:

Nice episode. Hi my name is Gary I am a big fan and I follow you on twitter. I would like to trade with you or if you can send me a J-wittz Promo. My list is in my Signature. I also have a Indigo Plateau RH for your girlfriend and some hopips for you. Thanks for reading.

Sure, I'd love to do some trades, but just keep stuff like this in PMs in the future so that the mods don't worry about getting off topic. I'm looking to get a PO box soon so that I can trade more freely, so I'll message you when that happens.

Thanks to everybody else for your positive encouragement! I'm trying really hard to get this format to be the best one so far, and all of your positive support has really driven me to getting this show as good and as frequent as I can. Episodes every week! : P

That. Was beautiful. Now if only we can find a hotel. How many packs of sleeves do you reccomend bringing? I know you said bring spares, but how many?

It took way longer than I wanted to today, but Prof-It! 45 is finally up! Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRyGfxzc5_A&feature=channel_video_title

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 45!

Once again, it didn't feel like a long wait at all. ;)

Meaty said:
Once again, it didn't feel like a long wait at all. ;)

Well, that's true : P. I think I've been releasing weekly for 4-5 episodes in a row now!

Great analysis episode Josh! Overall, I think that you made an excellent overview of Emboar-based decks. Your advice on how to play them was also pretty good, and those skeletons on Reshiboar and Magneboar at the end were pretty good skeletons alright! With this episode, I'm sure that you've helped out a lot of people who are playing something-Emboar right now.;)

Also, as for deck suggestions that you can consider analyzing in future options, my suggestion is Samurott. The reason is because that Samurott is by far the most underrated card in our format, and it in fact has a lot of potential right now. Like you said, just one water and it can KO any fire Pokemon right now that comes out, and it can also easily KO Donphan as well with just one water. To solve the lightning weakness, Donphan can be considered so that it can be brought out and then it can deliver a huge amount of damage to Pokemon like Zekrom or Magnezone. Again, this is my suggestion (Samurott) for what you can do for a future deck analysis.

Keep up the good work on Prof-it!:)

Just a question on your MagneBoar Skeleton, is RDL 100% necessary? I probably can't afford it so could running reshirams instead of RDL be playable?

Prof-It, when you do the Stage 1 deck anaylsis, I'm gonna make a request that you do Cinccino, is that ok?

Back