"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 40!

Aburame Yuki said:
^He did. Just think, how often do you start with 3 pokemon with 80 hp? Now if your opponent starts with 2 pokemon that has 100 hp (dialga g?) and lets say smeargle ud? That's 270 hp, not sabledonk can do loads of damage without the attack and since it can k.o 3(2 since it uses seeker) pokemon with 80 hp (240hp) so just add 30 more damage and you can take 3 pokemon were 2 have 100 hp. And how often do you start with 3 good pokemon at your start?

*Cough* Zekrom and Reshiram *cough cough* 130 HP.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
Aburame Yuki said:
^He did. Just think, how often do you start with 3 pokemon with 80 hp? Now if your opponent starts with 2 pokemon that has 100 hp (dialga g?) and lets say smeargle ud? That's 270 hp, not sabledonk can do loads of damage without the attack and since it can k.o 3(2 since it uses seeker) pokemon with 80 hp (240hp) so just add 30 more damage and you can take 3 pokemon were 2 have 100 hp. And how often do you start with 3 good pokemon at your start?

but the odds of starting with 2 of them arent that good

Spidy Freakshow said:
Shaymin Lv.X said:
Aburame Yuki said:

but the odds of starting with 2 of them arent that good
It's the same odds as starting with Sableye.

2/3 Pokemon to start with /=/ 1 Pokemon to start with.

dmaster out.

Your brother told me you went 5-1 at one point in time, nice job! Can't wait for the report.

I haven't played a long time und thought to come back at states. But against those deck there is no fun. I think I am waiting a little more.

But I was wondering of the Unown you discarded to draw one card. Is there a rule or something?

its unown rs pokepower

77-unown-r.jpg

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 41!

Episode 41 is finally here! It's a long one, so check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gn4COjo5sc&feature=channel_video_title

Sweet. I love the show. You should have a raffle soon. (and pick me)
Going to watch now! =]

To...much....INFO! lol. Great episode JWittz, I'm really liking the path that pokemon is taking right now, but there are some downsides. I think the biggest problem is playtesting. All of these new cards, rule changes, and new format make it hard for players to playtest all of the new possibilities. And if that's not bad enough, most, if not all, of these changes will happen right before the biggest tournament of the year.... All of that makes playtesting harder yet mandatory if you plan on doing well at Nationals. I have a lot of opinions about the news, but I don't think it would be necessary letting them all out on this thread lol. Again, loved the new episode, can't wait for more, (hopefully we won't have to wait as long next time =P) and congrats on your performance at Regionals. =)

That is a good thing. If you don't have much time to playtest, it allows the more dedicated players to do better.

GHJamesGH said:
That is a good thing. If you don't have much time to playtest, it allows the more dedicated players to do better.

What about the dedicated players with not much time on their hands?

-sillykyle!

Very amazing video but just one thing.. Samurott isn't horrible;pairing it with FeralPrime can be a decent if not really good deck. :(

Other than that keep it up! I can learn a lot of stuff from the videos.

Riskbreakers said:
Very amazing video but just one thing.. Samurott isn't horrible;pairing it with FeralPrime can be a decent if not really good deck. :(

Other than that keep it up! I can learn a lot of stuff from the videos.

Samurott and Feraligatr is bad. You will have trouble beating reshiboar, and you will autolose to zekrom...

I honestly believe it will depend on how it's built. One of the decklists here was saying that it could be done in 2-4 turns. Once they're out, reshiboar would die out slowly. As for Zekrom.. Gotta pray Boufallant saves me there.

Prof-It! 42 Is up! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrjoC8XwOr4&feature=channel_video_title

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 42!

Good episode. I disagree with your comment on juniper though. I don't think it's that good in stage two decks because when playtesting with it I always found myself discarding evolutions that I would be needing later in the game.

-sillykyle!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 42!

^Same. Although sometimes highly useful, Juniper is really risky, and in some respects almost as bad as Sage's Training. If you are playing one of any card, you are endangered. Anyway, nice episode.

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 43!

Prof-It! Episode 43 is now out! Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEJEeB_MB7c&feature=channel_video_title

Back