"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 17)

^I have a few other ideas in mind.

But, lets not keep talking about it in here. This thread isnt for deck discussion really...

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 17)

Umm.... for some reason, I can't hear your 2 most resent episodes because the talking is too quiet and the music is too loud.:(

I have an idea. What about a deck that isn't used much for your next article? Like how you had to explain Sablelock in your Regionals report. I mean, most of us know what Jumpluff, Gyarados, etc. does. So mabye something like Infernape would be cool to hear about.

sillykyle! said:
Umm.... for some reason, I can't hear your 2 most resent episodes because the talking is too quiet and the music is too loud.:(

that's strange, it could either be a rendering problem or a computer settings thing. I'll check it out.

JWittz said:
that's strange, it could either be a rendering problem or a computer settings thing. I'll check it out.

Never mind. I watched them at a friends house and they were fine. Must be something with my computer.

About your HGSS Unleashed video, I really have to disagree that Great Ball is better then Dual Ball. Dual Ball can bring two pokemon to your hand, not your bench. This is crucial when you want to play something like Crobat G or Uxie. Another thing that puts Dual Ball on top is a lack of a dead draw. You're waiting for a good card, and you get Great Ball. Sure, not a bad draw, but your bench is full and it's useless. Unlike Great Ball, Dual Ball can bring the pokemon to your hand for later use and can always be used.

Firestorm said:
About your HGSS Unleashed video, I really have to disagree that Great Ball is better then Dual Ball. Dual Ball can bring two pokemon to your hand, not your bench. This is crucial when you want to play something like Crobat G or Uxie. Another thing that puts Dual Ball on top is a lack of a dead draw. You're waiting for a good card, and you get Great Ball. Sure, not a bad draw, but your bench is full and it's useless. Unlike Great Ball, Dual Ball can bring the pokemon to your hand for later use and can always be used.

I completely overlooked that it's to your hand! the 75% chance of working isn't the best, but I'll accept your argument since you can still pull an uxie out with it. I'd still max on pokemon communication first, but it just might have its place

JWittz said:
I completely overlooked that it's to your hand! the 75% chance of working isn't the best, but I'll accept your argument since you can still pull an uxie out with it. I'd still max on pokemon communication first, but it just might have its place

I agree that Communication is a better card overall, but I just wanted to point that out.

Great videos, by the way. My friend was telling me that only one Sablock Deck one a Regionals (you), I believe.

Firestorm said:
I agree that Communication is a better card overall, but I just wanted to point that out.

Great videos, by the way. My friend was telling me that only one Sablock Deck one a Regionals (you), I believe.

Yeah, that was me :D (as seen on episode 15) lol. It's a hard deck to work with but I'm a big fan of it

JWittz said:
Yeah, that was me :D (as seen on episode 15) lol. It's a hard deck to work with but I'm a big fan of it
Some of my friends laugh at how you call it Sableye Honchkrow Garchomp instead of Sablock in that video, but I think it's cool. 8D

Sablelock is such a bad name... I dunno it's not really a lock deck... IDK it just sounds weird to me.

Yeah I hate the name Sablock, especially because almost half the time you're just donking. The lock part usually only comes in vs. sp decks. I like SPeed or SPionage best, but those names will never catch on : P

Episode 18 is up, check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUynKz3QsQ4

Okay, good, you got the Gengar Prime.

Nice video. How fitting that you talked about CurseGar as well. lol

shadoworganoid said:
Okay, good, you got the Gengar Prime.

Nice video. How fitting that you talked about CurseGar as well. lol

That was a completely awesome present. thanks a ton!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 18)

^No prob.
However, I wont do this for just any random person either. You did somthing that helps the communitty, so why not.

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 18)

Random question--have they announced whether or not the 6 card Japanese rule will still be in effect next year, or are they planning on phasing it out?

good show lots of good info for players
also i trully hope not because 1 of my luxray gl lv.xs is jap and i realllyyy dont want to dish out 70+ for a english one.

JWittz said:
Random question--have they announced whether or not the 6 card Japanese rule will still be in effect next year, or are they planning on phasing it out?
I'm pretty sure you can't have any foreign language cards next year.

Back