Product Images of Hoenn Power Tins, Rayquaza-EX Box, M Absol-EX Premium Collection, Latios Pin Blist

I still think that a M Absol deck could be a lot of fun, so I'll definitely be getting that box. Hopefully the Sceptile EX is shown soon.

That mega absol box alone looks awesome with everything!! I might have to get one to keep sealed also!!!

WHAT DOES SCEPTILE EX DO???

Seriously, it's odd that we have the image but we don't know a what it does. Then of course we still haven't seen M. Sceptile EX either. I wonder how we're going to get the mega evolutions to these Pokémon? My thought would be some sort of premium collection like the M. Absol EX collection we also have seen on this page.

I guess they sell and other still like them but I'm pretty tired of promo boxes' cost being higher due to jumbo cards

Very excited to see Sceptile EX, love that poke! Hoping it (and it's Mega) will be the Grass type we need to replace Genesect if it gets rotated this September.

Furn said:
I guess they sell and other still like them but I'm pretty tired of promo boxes' cost being higher due to jumbo cards

I share the sentiment. Saw the price on the Diancie's Promo box a month ago and was simply shocked. Would have liked to get the pin and smaller card, but I've no use for the jumbo.

I will get the Absol box. M Absol EX is pretty good if it gets a spirit link, but I doubt it since M Diancie did not get one.

I doubt the megas will be coming in the tins too. They will want to milk those as separate products. As said before I see a premium collection happening.

I'm torn on what I want M. Sceptile to be. Grass is the most obvious but with Roaring Skies there will only be five dragons that haven't been done as such (Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, M. Sceptile, M. Ampharos and Arceus). I assume of course that M. Latias will be dragon. On the other hand of course since M. Blaziken and M. Swampert were there first types then M. Sceptile being grass is most likely to happen.

I wonder if some future set will give us M. Sceptile as a dragon type, along with Swampert/M. Swampert and Blaziken/M. Blaziken as fighting types.

I kind of like the jumbos but am never sure what to do with them. Combined with the fact that we don't get them all without ordering from ebay or some place from the UK.

I would probably get some of these if they included a figure instead of a jumbo card, but I have no use for jumbo cards or paying 20-30 dollars on a box and getting nothing. Price isn't worth the risk.

I am SO STOKED about the Mega Absol box. I don't care about anything else, just gimme all the Absols. I was beginning to doubt that they'd get an English print after the Japanese ones being out for so long. Still waiting on shiny Mega Gengar to get an English print. B(

But really, those new tins are pretty rad. Definitely gonna pick up the fire chicken first. I'll get one of each eventually. Though, I really am curious as to what Sceptile's card will do. I'm really hoping the megas will show up shortly after the tins.

A girl can hope, right?

Darn it, that Sceptile tin is yet another TCG product I have no practical use for but have to get anyway. XD At least I can use TCGO as justification... And thankfully I don't care about the Latios blister.
Speaking of which, that should be complement, not compliment. I know it's a difference of one letter, but the words mean completely different things and I'm tired of seeing them get mixed up. :p

The last time I got a tin it was for the Mewtwo EX, I might get the Blaziken one since I don't own a fire EX.

They should make these boxes smaller, kind of the size of the 3 packs blisters.

I got an Email newsletter with info/image of a Flygon EX Box, it should be added to the list.

Interesting designs for the tins!
But is there gonna be a CoroCoro uodate this month?
We didn't get one last month on either sites...

Back