Probability of Primes/Legends in Triumphant?

Alvin and the Patrats

Egads! An abomination appeared!
Does anyone know the probability of pulling a Prime or Legend in Triumphant? I'm getting 4/5 packs this Friday and am keen to find out what my chances are! In HGSS I pulled a Meganium Prime and Blissey Prime in 2 packs, so I know they're relatively common, but I'd like a bit more precision.

Thanks for the help!

I thought I pulled those.

I was wondering this too.

Not that in getting these. I'm getting that life-size Chillarmy plush.

I'm not positive this is just a guess but i think its a prime for every 3-5 packs.

lol I have horrible luck with packs but then again i just opened my first one in 4 years today soooo i speak too soon. (god i hope i didn't just jynx myslef there)

I would think the Prime count would be higher this time around since there are 8 of them. In the past, it has been 5 Primes & 3 Legend pieces per box, so I'm going with logic with Triumphant as well.

In 9 packs, I pulled 3 primes. The GF pulled 2 legend halves and a prime in 8 packs. Chances are you will get at least one of something, 2 if you are super lucky (since you are only getting 4-5 packs).

the pack rates should not have changed

primes should still be 1:6 packs
legends 1:12 packs

1:9 is too much

legends are still on average 3 per box. thus 3:36 = 1:12
primes vary, but are around 5-6 per box. still around 1:6 ratio

ratios overall dont mean much because its based on box rates which are pre-set.
if you buy sperate packs in stores, ur ratios are very different. what it comes down to is a 50:50 of either getting the card you want or not.

4-5 Primes and 2-3 Legends. Typically 2 primes every 6 packs, 1 for sure. I think it's 1:5 (a little low but still, if their are 8 in a box, they can't be to high.)

@ glaceon- That can't be right...at Prereleases, I opened 8 packs and I got NO primes and NO legends. It was a fail.

No, that was a fail but one person got 3 primes/ legends (2 were legends) in their 6 packs. I got 1 Prime.

Well in PR's the box is split up so it just so happens that you got the 8 packs that didn't have primes, it doesn't mean that the ratio's are off. In fact, there is no real good way of telling what the ratio's are until the boxes are shipped and people can post actual results and not PR results.

I got 2 primes and top half of a legend in 8 packs however the next 5 packs from the booster draft didn't have either. Plus we will get a better idea with the booster boxes.

have the ratios been changing since hgss?
from my knowledge. boxes are set to have an average of 5 primes and 3 legends.
dunno what this thread is for

Back