Writing Princess Rouge- A true TCG story

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
This is a story that shows my views of this past Metagame, and what I think will happen after the Rotation. I hope you enjoy it.

Long ago, in the land of Metagame, there lived a beautiful princess, named Rouge. She was the strongest person in all the land, and she protected her people from the evil of Archetypes. She was very strong, and even though was defeated on occasion, she always exacted her revenge.
But one day, an evil knight named Gallade, with the aid of the Sorcerers Gardevoir, plotted to kidnap Princess Rouge. They devised a plan that involved sneaking into the castle after the sun had set, riding the evil Absol, who could hide anyone or anything in the shadows of the night. But there was one flaw in there plan. They needed something to distract the guards, and neither Gardevoir nor Gallade could be spared to do it. So, they contacted Magmorter.
Magmorter was a jester, and entertained the people of the castle with his fiery tricks. But one day, he attempted to blow a ball of fire right at the king, and then retract the flames right before the flames would lick the King. If Magmorter could complete this act, then he would become a star, and may even have a chance with the princess (for he had courted here for many a months, but alas, it was not meant to be). Unfortunately, Magmorter did not retract his flames in time, and the king suffered severe burns, and died the next day. Magmorter was to be executed, but Princess Rouge managed to change the death sentenced to an exile. She did not love Magmorter, but she felt sorry for him.
Magmorter, consumed with rage for being exiled, eagerly offered assistance to Gardevoir and Gallade. The plan was set. They just needed to wait for the right moment.
One dark night, Magmorter made his way to the guard tower. The guards did not recognize Magmorter, and were stunned by magnificent display of fire works. All the while Gardevoir and Gallade, riding Absol, snuck into the castle. They made there way to the princess's chamber. Just as they grabbed the princess, the guards finally recognized Magmorter. An alert was issued, and mass chaos ensued.
"Perfect," Gallade said with a wicked smile, "Gardevoir, get us out of here." Gardevoir started to glow. The guards out side of the room entered the room, intent on discovering what the cause of the erie light was. Then, in a flash, Gardevoir used Teleportation. Gardevoir, Gallade, and the Princess, were gone. The guards issued another alert, this time a red alert. The entire Kingdom was in a panic. Some over the fact that Magmorter had returned, some over the fact that Gardevoir and Gallade had captured Princess Rouge. To add to the chaos, Magmorter decided to kill the guards once he was recognized. Wanting to unleash his full fury, he lit a house on fire.
Constable Gyarados knew he had to make a choice. Should he pursue the princess's captors, or should he put a stop to Magmorter once and for all? He decided that if he gave chase to Gardevoir and Gallade, Magmorter could destroy the entire town. He knew that the princess was willing to die for her kingdom, so he decided to finish Magmorter once and for all.
By the time that the constable had reached Magmorter, he had already burned down two more houses. Gyarados unleashed his full outrage. Magmorter fell the ground. The evil jester was dead.
Once the fires were doused, and the civilians were safe, Constable Gyarados devised a plan to rescue the princess. The formed an eliet group of pokemon that were willing to stop gardevoir and gallade at all costs, even if it ment laying down there lives. The pokemon assembled were Mismagius, Banette, Breloom, and Gorebyss. They carried the one artifact that could stop gardevoir and Gallade. It was a crystal, made up of components found only in the deepest parts of space. It had the unusuall ability to stop the powers of all in a certain radius. The search immediately began.

Meanwhile, Gardevoir, Gallade, and the princess materialized in a dungeon. Gallade took the princess up a flight of stairs. They kept walking for a long time. Of course, the princess tried unleashing attacks against gallade, but Gardevoir was right behind her, and would always put a stop to the princess's retaliation. The group eventually reached a tower, where the princess was locked up. Gardevoir and Gallade decided that one of them would have to stay and guard the princess, and one would have to fight of any rescue attempts made. It was decided. Gallade would fight off any rescue attempts made, and Gardevoir would stay and guard the princess.
The princess tried to escape several times. She even got by Gardevoir a few times. Gardevoir was always able to find her though, and she would always be locked in the tower. One day though, Gallade burst into the room that gardevoir was. He explained that the rescue team was advancing on the princess's dungeon. Gardevoir uttered something under her breath. She said that she would deal with the rescue team, and that Gallade should guard the princess.
Gardevoir went out to meet the rescue team, and she fought with all her might. She drove the rescue team all the way back to the castle. She then wiped them out, with the entire kingdom watching.

Constable Gyarados knew that if there was any hope of defeating Gardevoir, he would have to escape. He explained to his fellow rescue team members that he had to devise a new plan to save the princess, and that he needed to get back to the castle. The four agreed that they would stay and fight gardevoir long enough for the constable to make it back to safety. The four died that day, and there sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Constable Gyarados could not come up with a plan to save the princess. For months, he thought and though and thought. He was about to give up all hope of rescuing the princess, when he heard a knock on his door.
Before he was able to answer the knock, and tall, muscular, and very hansom man walked in. He said that he was Prince Rotation '08. He said that he alone could rescue the princess. Gyarados decided to help him.
"Finally," Gyarados said, "There is hope for the princess once again".

When Gardevoir and Gallade heard of the plot to rescue Princess Rouge, they laughed. They laughed and laughed and laughed until the Prince actually arrived. He pulled out his sword, and with two quick slices of his sword, the two evils were gone. The Prince ascended the stairs, and rescued the princess.

I think you know the rest from here. He kissed the princess, they got married, and they all lived happily ever after. THE END.

lol. Prince Rotation '08.

Well, it was... interesting to say the least. I understand the evils of Gardevoir and Gallade, but not really the rest of it... if I were more attuned to the goings-on of the TCG I'd probably understand the whole story, but alas, the whole thing is lost on me. :p

Cool read though. Now read my story. :>

I had followed your story for awhile, but I don't enjoy charector deaths, and I ran out of time and sort of forgot about your story. If I have a little extra time sometime, I'll pick it up.

The story starts after last years worlds. Rouge was rather popular untill Gardevoir and Gallade were released. This made Rouge sort of die (thus the two of them kidnapping the Princess). Magmorter was also popular, but then sort of died off (thus him being killed). The fact that Magmorter was a good guy and then turning bad and him courting the princess represented how Magmorter used to be a rather rouge deck since there were soooo many choices to run with it, and it was not played on a large scale. When he turned bad, he was then dominating the format.
Constable Gyarados and the four chosen to help rescue the princess were some cards that were considered anti-metagame cards. The crystal is Cessastion Crystall. The fact that Gyarados is the constable is because he is one of the biggest Anti-Metagame cards.
The fact that Gallade was fighting off the rescue team represented that Gallade was more popular that Gardevoir. Then, once the rescue team was upon the dungeon, Gardevoir fought them off, and then Gardevoir became the popular one, not Gallade. The fact that the four pokemon died off and gyarados lived represents that Gyarados is the leading anti-metagame tech.
Gyarados's slump represents that PLOX dominated. But with the rotation, I think that PLOX will die off.

These are all my views of the season.

Where's the maidon of eevees :'(?

Lol, good read. Fun story XD

Well, Eeveelutions did win Nats, but I don't think that it is played on a wide scale. Though a lot of people play it, there are not a lot of people who play it well. lol.

Perhpas there may be a prolog...

Eh... how is this not Pokemon? There is nothing YGO, nothing MTG, nothing non pokemon at all.

I'm sorry, but did you read it all? Please point out to me at least three parts that are not about Pokemon.

^ The time line the is in story was when G&G and magmortar were supper popular. Gyarados was used by many players to beat that hype. Empoleon didn't do much against G&G.

Awesome story :p

Thanks everyone.

It does follow the time line of when Gyrados became the new face of Anti Metagame, since it could stand up to both Magmorter and Gallade. Thus it is the constable.

Thanks for the support! I may right a prolog after BR's. We'll see.

Banette is an archetype, and you left out Garchomp and the Eeveelutions. As always, your grammar and spelling are simply atrocious, and you clearly don't know that much about the Middle Ages. Pretty funny, though.

First of all, feel free to copy and paste it into word to check for errors, and second, at the time, banette was not really considered an archetype (if we follow the time line), it was considered a counter to gardevoir and gallade, that is why it was selectred to be part of the rescue team (the rescue team are the "anti-metagame" cards). The thing about Garchomp and Eeveelutions are: A] They were not released in english when Gardevoir and Gallade were, B] They never reached the full pump that GG/PLOX or Magmorter did. Sure, Eevee won regionals. It still doesn't mean it is the metagame dominator. Gardevoir and Gallade have dominated this format ever since they were released.
So please, feel free to educate me about my many failures in this story.

Great story i have found and error though...

"He knew that the princess was willing to die for her kingdom, so he decided to finish Gyarados once and for all." And thats gyarodos talking so do u mean magmorter.?

Back