• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

PrimesTime (Yanmega/Magnezone/Kingdra)

killstars

Flavs :D
20 Pokemon

2 Cleffa
3-3 Yanmega Prime
2-1-2 Kingdra Prime
3-1-3 Magnezone Prime

29 T/S/S
2 Twins
3 Collector
3 Copycat
4 Judge

2 Pokegear 3.0
2 Switch
3 Communication
3 Junk Arm
3 Catcher
4 Rare Candy

11 Energy

3 Rescue
8 Lightning

Strategy:
Well, the idea of the deck is to start the game with yanmega, kingdra, and catchers, and once you are done, use "Magnezone" to finishing. I was think put jirachi, zoroark a 2-2 line of zoroark adn 1 jirachi with 2 psychic energys, any suggestion will be great.
sorry for bad inglish

Updated

I would take out the Black Belt for either a third twins or a second Pokegear... Pokegear have saved me so many times I can't even count. But the twins would be for consistency of getting one early.

I agree with Sleeping Snorlax, Black Belt is only really good in decks such as Reshiram or Zekrom where the damage output is capped at 120 so that they can OHKO Gothitelle or Entei/Suicune LEGEND.

but against a gothitelle.deck black belt would not be a good tech?
never faced one of these decks, so I'm scared.

Since you have Magnezone, you won't need Black Belt. They're slow to set up, so you have plenty of time to attach energy to your pokemon, then Lost Burn with Magnezone getting rid of 3 energy to OHKO Gothitelle.

Had not taken this into consideration, and what do you think of a more magneton? and about jirachi and zoroark?

Update the list
-1 Black Belt
+1 Junk arm, because can take the pokegear, and rare candy and orther itens. or is a bad idea?

jirachi is only good in decks that run {p} energy. You should add the second Gear instead of junk arm. What if your one gear is prized? And the thing about magneton is IDK what you'd take out for the second one... But if you are thinking of adding any sort of energy acceleration it would have to be Pachirisu from CoL. And I wish there was more energy in here... Once you start play testing it. You should consider how much you actually use twins. If you barely use them, I would take them out for two more {l} energy to help with magnezone. Good Luck

Update the list

-1 Junk Arm
+1 Pokegear

In my little playtest, the problem is the first turn, in 5 open hands, i open 3 without basics.

I think about Absol prime to start.

2 damage in bench pokemons and more snipe damage with yanmega

40+10+20 = 70 in second turn if i start with absol and with kingdra in bench

this is better of 3-1-2 kingdra or not?

Absol is just donphan food... You won't be able to do much with it unless you go first. I would prefer the extra horsea

yes, i playtest this, and the nice is -1 judge - 1 copycat +1 horsea +1 Yanmega
is better when i lost my horsea or yanmega, and in turn 2 is more chances to get a yanmega/kingdra

Back