• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Primal Kyogre EX

ArchaelTheDivine

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon : 13
  • 4 Primal Kyogre EX
  • 3 Kyogre EX (Primal Clash)
  • 2 Manaphy EX
  • 2 Shaymin EX
  • 1 Glaceon EX
  • 1 Hoopa EX
Trainer: 36
  • 4 Kyogre Spirit Link
  • 4 Dive Ball
  • 4 Max Elixir
  • 4 Vs Seeker
  • 4 Trainer's Mail
  • 2 Mega Turbo
  • 2 Professor's Letter
  • 1 Energy Switch
  • 1 Switch

• 2 Rough Seas

• 2 N
  • 2 Sycamore
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Fisherman
  • 1 Skyla
Energy: 11
  • 11 Basic Water Energy

This is more or less what I'm using right now. Hoopa search whatever is needed, build up Kyogres and run from there. As amazing as dive balls are I just wasn't sure what to do about ultra balls given that dive can't grab Shaymin or Hoopa. There are some things I am looking to consider. With aqua patch becoming a thing in guardians rising what would be the best way to go about implementing it. I was wondering if there was some way this deck could be adapted so instead of relying on max elixirs it used mega turbos + aqua patches to fuel it's energy gain.

On a side note the deck currently doesn't make use of a gx move. What would the best gx include be if any to make use of that as a one of if there is anything yet.

I also want to know what people think of the letter in this build given that Kyogre is all about pairs of energy, but maybe this isn't the best way to fetch the energies. Or maybe it is let me know.

I am so happy to see you say that I had kinda dismissed it as an evolution pokemon, but it's a stage 1 so I guess it's reasonable. Beautiful card. I just wish that it would let you move damage counters from one of them super tanky primal kyogres to another pokemon.

Back