Prepare for Trouble: 'Team Rocket Special Case' Releasing in February!

When I saw the product I thought "ohmygodyes" then I saw the price, yikes, too pricey for me u.u

My wallet is screaming "NO!" but the rest of me wants to see high res scans of the full arts.

Ah, so another one of those "collectors items" since what you get is obviously not worth the price on a sane level. Cool, lucky for people with money to spend about.

I need to get my hands on those two reprints. But forget the box, I'm good. I'll wait until Amazon has the singles.

Thought the same thing, but it looks to be 4,5 cards wide and 2 cards high... seems a bit small for the price they're asking :(
You might be right, but it's too early to judge just based off of a product image that doesn't actually show the physical product. It could end up being bigger, and I wouldn't be surprised if the cases are the types of cases you see people use for carrying super important stuff, like diamonds, gold, etc.

Huh, I never knew they made a card of the anime team rocket

But... 120$ for a case???? Those official sleeves are nice looking, but terrible for actual play, and I assume the deckbox will be the basic cheapo kind aswell. Very saddening. Not willing to pay 120$ for a waste of a supporter (Team Rocket, if it does the same thing as before) and a coin
Though I like Giovanni's Scheme but it just isn't worth it.

I really just want to know how high quality the case is, and hopefully it isn't as bland as just a R on it. (Though granted, what else could you do with it)

It better come with packs.

Love the idea of walking into a tournament with this thing setting it down and pulling out your deck >:)
BUT 120$?! What in the world? Im guessing team rocket themselves priced this item

Back