[Pre-Release] Norcal Dragons Exalted Prerelease

RobertBenjamin

Aspiring Trainer
July 28, 10 AM — Modesto (Krier's)
July 28, 4 PM — Hollister (Straw Hat Pizza)
July 29, 10 AM --- Santa Clara (Game Kastle)
July 29, 11 AM — Elk Grove (Round Table Pizza)
August 4, 11 AM— Cameron Park (Round Table Pizza)
August 4, 11 AM — Carmichael (Gameology)
August 4, 5 PM— Concord (Black Diamond)

Who is going?

Whoah, so soon? Time just crept up on me there.
Those are all too far north for me, so I'm stuck until they announce the PRs for us SoCal dwellers.

Puff said:
Whoah, so soon? Time just crept up on me there.
Those are all too far north for me, so I'm stuck until they announce the PRs for us SoCal dwellers.

I didnt include the SoCal locations that PTE posted but Im sure you'll be able to find it out yourself.

blargh257 said:
If i can afford it i will go to santa clara on the 29th.

Hey Blargh did you know the GK Summer League has started? Its 11 am - 130 pm Thursdays and its free !

RobertBenjamin said:
Hey Blargh did you know the GK Summer League has started? Its 11 am - 130 pm Thursdays and its free !

I can't go to leagues because my parents aren't comfortable with dropping me off and they don't like waiting.

Which events will be close to Berkeley? I'm still learning the area (I'll be attending in the fall).

UPDATE: Concord Prerelease is at 5 pm, Saturday August 4 at Black Diamond Games

Meaty said:
I'll be at Concord.

Hope I can go to Concord this time. Ill see you there Meaty if I can.

CodeMonkey said:
Which events will be close to Berkeley? I'm still learning the area (I'll be attending in the fall).

Concord is the nearest to Berkeley. But if you want to go to a big prerelease and play 5-6 rounds go to Game Kastle at Santa Clara which is just beside San Jose. The Game Kastle prerelease also has a draft tourney after the main prerelease tourney.

Prerelease dates, time and venues have been updated. There is a lot of overlap in dates and times so looks like the choices will be limited.

RobertBenjamin said:
Concord is the nearest to Berkeley. But if you want to go to a big prerelease and play 5-6 rounds go to Game Kastle at Santa Clara which is just beside San Jose. The Game Kastle prerelease also has a draft tourney after the main prerelease tourney.

Concord actually seems to be getting more crowded with each tourney, it's really nice. Besides, prereleases are more about getting your cards quickly, not playing a lot of rounds. :p Also, to anyone who cares, Black Diamond Games, the card store in Concord, will soon start construction on a second floor of playing-room. (I'm thrilled about this, since that's my usual league location)
Kittymew said:
Wow, nothing in San Rafael anymore?

Yeah, I'm afraid that the organizer who always organized the San Rafael events gave up organizing tourneys. It's a shame, I did actually like that location.

After seeing that the prerelease card is Altaria, I might try to go to more prereleases. Santa Clara is pretty likely.

On second thought, I might do Modesto since I apparently have friends going and I might have plans on Sunday. Concord is for sure though.

Modesto is pretty much confirmed for me. Am I seeing any of you there?

Meaty said:
Modesto is pretty much confirmed for me. Am I seeing any of you there?

i know some people from the game kastle will drive to modesto as well. since im going to hollister tomorrow i may skip concord next week.

Follow English capitalization rules please.~KA

Back