• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Post Ultra Prism - Magnazone/Heatran

RedSuinit

Aspiring Trainer
The list:

Pokemon - 17
2 x Magnemite ULP
1 x Magneton ULP
2 x Magnezone ULP
3 x Heatran ULP
2 x Tapu Lele GRI 60
2 x Remoraid BKT 31
2 x Octillery BKT 33
2 x Dhelmise GRI 59
1 x Skarmory SUM 88

Items - 17
4 x Ultra Ball
2 x Rescue Stretcher
3 x Choice Band
2 x Professors Letter
3 x Field Blower
3 x Rare Candy

Stadiums - 3
3 x Mount Coronet

Supporters - 13
3 x N
2 x Sycamore
2 x Skyla
2 x Guzma
2 x Brigette
1 x Cyrus
1 x Fisherman

Energy - 10
10 x Metal

Basic strategy, use Heatrans second attack to get 2 hit KOs vs everything in format, while it's own 130 HP makes it super awkward to KO for all of the Zoroark focused decks, then with a single dhelmise and a choice band you can OHKO a Lele. With 2 out and a band you can OHKO anything with 180 like Bulu. The Skarmory is a tech choice for if your opponent just sets up a lot faster than you and plays out a lot of their DCEs, swoop in and get rid of a ton of resources with its first attack.

I know the 2/1/2 line for magnezone is thin, but in best of threes it should be fine.

In my head, this deck just trades excellently vs everything in the format except of course Volcanion. I feel like my son playing this deck in Juniors would just steamroll the entire field.

Last edited:
Back