• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Post Rotation Feraligatr/Zoroark GX

Greenie_1997

Aspiring Trainer
I'm not saying this will be good I'm just saying it can work

Zorogatr
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 4 Zorua SLG 52
* 4 Zoroark-GX SLG 53
* 1 Latios SLG 41
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 3 Totodile SLG 18
* 1 Volcanion {*} FLI 31
* 3 Feraligatr SM7

##Trainer Cards - 24

* 2 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 2 Lady FLI 109
* 3 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 1 Switch SUM 132
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Crasher Wake FLI 104
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Copycat SM7

##Energy - 19

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 15 Water Energy 3

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

if you're not familiar with this feraligtr it does 10+ 20 for every water energy in your discard pile and shuffles back after the attack for [W][W] and its abillity lets you discard water energy from your hand as often as you like during your turn.

so 9-10 energy every turn is ideal choice band doesn't help the math as much as id like(saves 1 energy for odd HP and 2 for even. odd seems more relevent at the moment) so I'd rather prioritize finding room for Steven's decision and Guzma. volc is there to try and make sure your taking KOs every turn since they all go back into the deck no matter what. Latios is there for buzz(if there is a better post rotation splash-able buzz counter let me know) and Zoroark is there to draw through the deck(free trade!).Wake can discard energy and get you whatever you need. if there is any thing I need to explain let me know. deck space is tight so any advice is welcome. Shout Out to Andrew Mahone's feraligatr list from the rocket on format for the inspiration.

You'll probably need more Aqua Patches than 2 because the Croc needs 2 attachments to attack. Also, Wicke instead of Copycat might be a good idea with Zoroark GX since your hand will contain more cards than your opponent's after a few trades. Volcanion Prism and Switch seem like random inclusions to me, is there a reason behind them? I really like the inclusion of Lady for getting energy in the discard during the early game via the Croc, but replacing it with draw supporters is probably a better idea. Also, why don't you use Brooklet Hill?

You'll probably need more Aqua Patches than 2 because the Croc needs 2 attachments to attack. Also, Wicke instead of Copycat might be a good idea with Zoroark GX since your hand will contain more cards than your opponent's after a few trades. Volcanion Prism and Switch seem like random inclusions to me, is there a reason behind them? I really like the inclusion of Lady for getting energy in the discard during the early game via the Croc, but replacing it with draw supporters is probably a better idea. Also, why don't you use Brooklet Hill?
I hadn'thought of whike but it could be good i'd have to give it more thought. Volc is there cause I can't find room for guzma similar situation for switch with feraligatr have 3 retreat cost. I'd like to fit more patches and draw but I really don't know what to cut.

Back