• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format post guardians rising sylveon gx deck

Nano_op12

Aspiring Trainer
I really like the new sylveon gx so i wanted to build around it. this is what i came up with.

POKEMON: 14
  • 4 eevee (sumo)
  • 4 sylveon gx
  • 2 cottonee (AOR)
  • 2 whimsicott (AOR)
  • 1 shaymin ex
  • 1 tapu lele
TRAINERS:
supporters: 9

• 4 professor sycamore
  • 2 N
  • 2 lysnadre
  • 1 hala
items: 27
  • 4 vs seeker
  • 4 trainers mail
  • 4 ultra ball
  • 3 crushing hammers
  • 1 enhanced hammer
  • 1 field blower
  • 2 super rod
  • 2 fairy gardens
  • 2 energy lotto
  • 3 choice band
  • 2 special charges
ENERGY: 9
  • 4 DCE
  • 5 fairy energy

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this GX too so hear me out on this. Slowking with Royal Flash from Breakpoint, will allow you to push energy from the active to the bench and use Sylveon to return the pokes with all the energy attached. The biggest problem with the deck is you don't have incredible damage. Sylveon will 2hko with choice band, and tapu lele can always be stacked with some energy. I do really like the anti energy, but, crazy suggestion here, try Team Skull Grunt to discard energies your opponent may be hoarding in hand. Really just a funny troll deck and I'm all for it, have fun!!

Back