• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Post Guardians Rising MM2/ New Garb

hapev

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon (15)
1 Tapu Lele GX
2 Shaymin EX
1 Hoopa EX
3 Mewtwo EX
3 M Mewtwo EX
2 Trubbish
2 Garbodor (Guardians Rising)
1 Wob
Trainers (35)
4 Ultra Ball
4 VS Seeker
3 Trainer's Mail
3 Professor Sycamore
3 N
2 Lysandre
4 Mega Turbo
4 Mewtwo spirit link
2 Float Stone
1 Escape Rope
1 Switch
1 Feild Blower
1 Shrine of Memories
1 Parallel City
1 Hex Maniac
Energy (10)
6 Basic Psychic
4 DCE

I was thinking of adding another garb line or another wob. What do you guys think about this list?

Drop the Wobb and a GUR Garb. The new Garb is only good in MM2 because you can tech it in using the already present Garb line. With that being said, you don't want to start with Trubbish or anything else not Mewtwo, so I would add the fourth one. Also, playing 3-4 stadiums is crucial to our current meta, since it keeps Mega Ray away( one of Mewtwo's unfavorable matchups ) and helps the Lapras/ Volcanion matchups. It's also a good thing to have in A. Ninetales becomes a problem. Here are the changes I suggest:

- 1 Garb GUR
- 1 Escape Rope
- 1 Switch
- 1 Field Blower

+1 Garb BKP
+1 Float Stone( much better than switching cards since it stays on a Pokemon )
+1 stadium (your choice of which one)
+1 Super Rod( you only play 6 basic Psychic and discarding stuff early game is all of the sudden not so bad )

Dropping Wobb for the 4th Mewtwo is up to you. However, if you play Wobb, you should play all 4. And with Garb, it renders Wobb almost worthless.

Back