Portal 2

Ardi-Yarne

Previously Kaitou Cooro
Okay, I'm not sure how many people here like Portal or have even played it, but for those who have, I have one thing to say:

The cake is STILL a lie.

Today Valve and Game Informer have confirmed Portal 2. Not much is known besides the fact that there's 2 story modes. One for single player, and one for co-op (Yes, I said Co-Op.).

GameStop has it's release date for 10/26/10, so I assume it'll be around then (Take. With. Grain. Of. Rice!). Also, Game Informer's April Issue will feature a 12-page issue about the game's new gameplay mechanics, storyline, and twists.

The prices are $49.99 for PC and $59.99 for XBox 360.

Oh yeah, and for those with Portal on Steam and haven't played from the 3rd on, get that achievement and beat GLaDOS. There's a secret.
(Or check YouTube and ruin said secret.)

Discuss:
Theories
Does Portal deserve a Sequel?
Co-op.
Etc.

Kinda wish they could not make a sequel to literally every game that sells well, but I get why they do it. I haven't seen the new steam Portal stuff, but with the old ending the story could pretty much go anywhere.

Hope they don't make a TF2 hat preorder deal again, because I'm fine with waiting for the price to drop... but I love gettin' my free hats. :[

Well, from what was revealed for Portal 2, it's a full game. About 5 times longer than the original, maybe longer. They also added a bunch of new gameplay features, which makes it cooler. So Portal 2 could be seen more as the main game with the original being the tutorial/training.

Back