TCG Fakes Pokesage's Text Based Fakes: Crimson Vortex

pokesage101

Is WishiWashi GX the new Darkrai EX?
I am back! I decided to make a set based on the whole Ultra Beast Crimson thing. There will be 110 cards (Including secret rares).

The Ultra Wormholes are growing... A large wormhole in the dead center of alola has opened up, nicknamed "The Crimson Vortex." Out of this Crimson Vortex flows Ultra Energy, which is threatening to break the atmosphere and plunge the world into space! Some heroic pokemon are planning on journeying into it and eliminating the source of this energy. These Heroes include Araquanid GX, Shiinotic GX, And Ribombee GX. The Vortex has attracted the attention of the divine one known as Arceus GX. But powerful things lurk in the Crimson Vortex...

1. Cutiefly
2. Ribombee GX
3. Mantyke
4. Mantine
5-100. ???
Cutiefly HP 40 Fairy
Basic

[C] Tackle 10
Flip a coin. If tails this attack does nothing.

Weakness: Metal x2
Resistance: None
Retreat: 0
Ribombee GX HP 190 Fairy
Stage 1 - Evolves from Cutiefly

/Ability/ - Harvest Pollen
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [Y] Energy card from your hand. If you do so, remove 4 damage counters from your pokemon in any way you like.

[Y][C] Honey Burst 70
You may reveal a [Y] energy card in your hand. If you do so, Your opponent's active pokemon is now paralyzed.

[Y] Gather Nectar GX
You may attach as many [Y] energy cards as you like from your hand to your pokemon in any way you like. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game)

Last edited:
Ribombee GX HP 190 Fairy
Stage 1 - Evolves from Cutiefly

/Ability/ - Harvest Pollen
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [Y] Energy card from your hand. If you do so, heal 40 damage from your pokemon in any way you like.

[Y][C] Honey Burst 70
You may reveal a [Y] energy card in your hand. If you do so, Your opponent's active pokemon is now paralyzed.

[Y] Gather Nectar GX
You may attach as many [Y] energy cards as you like from your hand to your pokemon in any way you like. (You can only use 1 GX attack in a game)

Keep in mind that damage is in intervals of 10; I could easily heal 5, 9, or 3 damage from 1 Pokemon, which is not an interval of 10, essentially breaking the concept of damage as a whole. As a result, the wording should be "If you do, remove 4 damage counters from your Pokemon in any way you like."

I really like that Ribombee-GX! Honey Burst is really good!
Yeah, I balanced that with only 190 HP.
Keep in mind that damage is in intervals of 10; I could easily heal 5, 9, or 3 damage from 1 Pokemon, which is not an interval of 10, essentially breaking the concept of damage as a whole. As a result, the wording should be "If you do, remove 4 damage counters from your Pokemon in any way you like."
I will update that. Thanks! :D

Last edited:
New cards :). BTW I am thinking about trying to make this set into image based. Thoughts?

Mantyke HP 60 Water
Basic

[C] Shallow Swim
Flip a coin. If heads heal 2 damage counters from this pokemon.

Weakness:Lightning x2
Retreat: 1
Mantine HP 140 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Mantyke

[W][C] Water Gun 70

[W][W][C] Ride The Waves 50x
This attack does 50 damage times the amount of damage counters you have healed this turn.

Weakness: Lightning x2

New cards :). BTW I am thinking about trying to make this set into image based. Thoughts?

Mantyke HP 60 Water
Basic

[C] Shallow Swim
Flip a coin. If heads heal 2 damage counters from this pokemon.

Weakness:Lightning x2
Retreat: 1
Mantine HP 140 Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Mantyke

[W][C] Water Gun 70

[W][W][C] Ride The Waves 50x
This attack does 50 damage times the amount of damage counters you have healed this turn.

Weakness: Lightning x2
i think if you have the necessary skills and software, go for it! Nice cards btw, mantine is really powerful!

Back